beware. new kaw terrorist mafia is here

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Aug 12, 2013.

1. When i recieve inc from u devil then u can talk. Till then just take a seat.

2. sell ur pots now, no point wasting them, though ur doing a great job already (3sdp and 10 adp)... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. from 9 sdp 2 days back you are 2 sdp now, way to go u noob, I suggest you sell them too...afterall every drop of water contributes in filling a sea :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Alison is attempting to strip me now! 

5. ADP coming down too, you still got time to sell them, they don't last long... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Thanks for reminding me to buy more. I had a bunch of gold stored away

7. And the noob is back to 9sdp - Impressive! Lets see how long they last... :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. You're still calling yourself a terrorist kif?  I thought that was just a phase.

9. Seems like it was enough to make u fail 10 times in a row before u stopped devil. And look at u.. 1adp. 0 sdp

10. That's why I can feel badass, and farm you as per my wish! You still didn't get it that I have nothing to lose? You are not just a noob, you even lack common sense :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Btw, you pin in eb very well, basically a noob, moron and an eb fairy :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. That's why i always pin you right? Do i need to start posting screen shots?

12. Not to mention you fail every hit

13. You have no idea that why failed assasinations are more effective than successful ones. Anyway, now is an opportunity for you to learn :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Failed assassinations more effective then completed ones?

You must be an idiot.
    Noooooob

15. I find it funny that they all talk big and are like "we will get you you'll see" when are you gonna get them? When you finish getting pinned in what 3 years?

16. ^ he said he was gonna get me

But all he got was a can of whoop ass

17. With your sdp changes from 9 sdp to 2 sdp to 9 sdp to 11 sdp to 10 sdp...I can't really do anything...totally pathetic! :shock: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

18. Lol you obviously can't if he can afford to buy more 

19. Thank you we so very much need a play by play in your little struggle.

There's a saying I heard once that go's something along the lines of act like you've been there before.

20. haha, the smart guy is going to sleep soon ;)
    Fools like Shadow just jump on smaller guys thinking they wont get anything back. I anyway don't have anything to lose, just having fun with wannabe bully :mrgreen: