BRINGING THE FUN BACK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeFi-GaiusAveragius, Sep 27, 2012.

1. support :) feel like going to BL now

2. its...... beautiful

3. Great thread Mickey totally support

4. I'd suggest doing more of the PvP games in forums, maybe bi monthly, like the farm fest. That's was the only time that my newsfeed had incoming in it...

5. Great thread! Now I'm gonna go strip someone

6. Maybe u should fill someone else's news feed. See how fast urs fills up

7. Great thread Mickey

BRING BACK THE WAR

8. Aw, Mick. This brings a tear to my eye and a warmth to my heart. Tomorrow will be the official start of my 4th year of KaW, and I hope that this trend is my 3rd anniversary present. Thank you Mickey, I'll be sure to let you know when I get some angry noob for you to laugh at.

Total respect,
    Death

P.S. I really facepalm hard at a 14m cs who doesn't know how to report hits. Seriously, learn something people.

9. 

Very nice

10. During plunder war era, my home clan did MANY system wars both for glory and bragging rights. When the gold payout was revoked, the clan didn't see an incentive to waste billions upon billions of gold invested in pots for something with very little resale value, Mithril. It is extremely cheaper to buy mithril from the alchemist instead of getting 10 at the cost of 30 billion in pots. Lets be honest, who would fight a REAL system war to waste things that can be used for OSW.

You can blame people all you want, and moose can call KaW a sandbox but when kids are aggressively hoarding sand from other kids, devs break up the fight and poor a bucket of mud on the victor, its not the same as getting all your same back AND taking your losers.

11. Wow. Beautifully written. I'm making it an to bully a different player every day, more so. After we win this OSW tho. I.S.S bringing chaos to kaw.

12. Sand* Typing too fast while busy. i will edit my post later.

13. Nice thread. You gave me some food for thought. Good job

14.  Mickey 

15. Wow. I love this thread. This is now my new favorite thread. Great job Mickey 

I know this doesn't actually have meaning now, but you know, **** it...

FREE MICKEY



16. Oh fam.. Ur everywhere as well

17. Preach it. 