BRINGING THE FUN BACK

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DeFi-GaiusAveragius, Sep 27, 2012.

1. I say let's burn all the eb noob clans!!! Ok I know that is a bit drastic and unrealistic, but.. We can try to make as many disband or join the dark side as possible

2. :lol: Frank, are we gonna post free Mickey everywhere we go now?

 free Mickey! 

3. All day cheif, all day 

FREE MICKEY
    

4. FREE MICKEY

5. :shock:

We've found a third!

6. If someone comes on and QQ's about no pvp bonus etc... It's because the pvp aspect is not appealing to them to begin with.

I support this thread!
    [​IMG]

7. Weezus, your support isn't doing too well there. Also your wood is split.

8. Nothing is worse than a crack in your wood :|

9. Doesn't matter - showed support.

[​IMG]

10. Agreed. Support to bringing the fun back, MlcKeYKnOcKs, and FREE MICKEY



11. Mickey i completly support
    I quit for over a year cause it was getting dull
    Now that im back im yelling at my clan owner 24/7 for wars and you inspired me to keep trying
    THX so much

12. Jamie, Mickey is banned from forums. Hence the freemickey posts.

13. You've nailed the issue here. So many people spend their time blaming ebs when it's us Kawers who have the power to change the game

14. this can't be!!! What is forums with out Mickeyknocks?!?!

15. Was my post deleted? :shocked:

Or did it not go through? I wrote out a whole sarcastic paragraph to Fallen... The **** bro?

16. Wait.... that was on You's thread. My bad. Carry on.

:shock: *

17. Ive said what mickey said in this thread before. Ive always blamed players for everything. EBs were made cause people abused wars by making PWars.

100% support of the OP.

What did Mickey do to get forum banned?

18. eltyr- Don't try to steal the fame, it won't work.

He was banned for telling jokes that were "offensive" even though all jokes are offensive to someone.

19. Im not stealing fame. I remeber there was a big thread like a month or two ago. I came out and said EBs were players faults not the Devs. Even got farmed for it, and called a devs kiss ass.