Is EE a PRIORTY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I'm sorry, you guys may think I am bias here, but I support a season that offers both clan wars and indi for those that "couldn't get in a winning clan". Also the match ups currently may suck as devs have removed any algorithm that I can decipher. Sometimes you will be on the small end, other times the large end, and even equal occasionally. The best wins I have had are when the there looks like no chance of victory. We lose an ee, maybe a crystal and some mith. Big deal. Easy come, easy go, with xstals being replaced often why not try to do something that will be remembered by those involved not just another war out of hundreds.

2. You lose when? Lose 30 in a row and then say that. You wouldnt be warring.

3. Agree with Syl.
    S5 can be for everyone n she is not selfish.
    As for Grizzy being envious oh well lol

4. Envious? Of what? A clan that is built on ee chasers that will start to fall apart when if if they ever start losing? Nah

5. Devs dont want to put anymore resources and funds into this app. They r just milking it.they can even save further money by not changing items ,stories,pics,spells etc for events cause we know its the same just make it permanent.

6. Agree or disagree...

Does IWar bring out WC's steppin up n then during war ppl act as if WC?

I agree WC is the boss n all i do is lettem lead.

Do scoreboard watchers help at all or is the Final score is what counts?

I ignore the score n do my best to follow orders.

Lets hear ppl's opinions on the above Q's or other war banter u like to post. Thx

7. Sorry in iwar i wont follow someone who is gonna fall off a bridge. Even if u tell them they wont listen. Iwar is iwar its all abt yourself

8. I listen to the wc even if they are crap they had the balls to step up so may aswell.

9. I have lost 30 in a row and I didn't quit. I kept making rosters with whatever I could. It wasn't me dominating clan wars. I had many ups and downs and used each war to better myself and test new methods.

10. Do ee chasers grant cf to an opponent they out match by 500 m cs?

11. Or go into 2 matchs they are outmatched in 500 m cs and 300 m cs and not once complain, rather they give me their all. Lose 1 win 1 and leave the wars happy to still be part of a team they can count on regardless of the situation. I think not grizzy let's not slander my members, you are welcome to say what you want about me.

12. War to win or accept a loss n do it all over again nothin more n nothin less.

13. Stick to what u know n do what u do.

14. I prefer to expand on what I know lol and try do what I do better each time ;)

15. When your clan falls apart because of losses and people chasing wins I said it 1st im out.

16. Will see about that hun, don't let the door hit ya.

17. I said it a long time ago. So you are 2nd lol

18. It happens every off season to the big hit clan of he month. They all think they are immune to it but it always happens none the less. Id say it isnt the first nor the last time it will happen but with ee uncertainty season 5 could be the last.

19. Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

20. D1 n DOTB only Primal match at this time.

10 mins in n tied up with DOTB mostly Spies but a lot r hansel n a few PS.

Good war so far n shows DOTB will not only roster a hvy PS line-up.