Is EE a PRIORTY

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Yea, I don't understand why they didn't just run the same format...

2. No. You are eliminating all skill and making wars all luck. Awful. But thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️

3. After ready all these whiny threads about war issues and tappity tap game. GET OVER IT. Any game you play is a tap game one way or another. Whether you tap a controller, a mouse or a phone. They are all tap game, quit complaining.

I used to live off wars in my old acct. yes it has gone downhill. Been that way since 2013. I lived for war. Did the OSW scene. Those days of season 1 and 2 are gone. It's ATA's business. They are leaning towards pveb. Cool. Either play the game or quit. You see by all the complaining done in forums, it does no good. NONE. And it won't. You are gonna get a better response emailing them than putting anything in forums. Anyhoo, my 2 cents.

Face the facts, even Life is a tap game.

4. Exploits show up in any game. The difference between KaW and other MMO games is that ATA does nothing about them for long periods of time then completely reinvent the wheel. Most games will just nerf/buff aspects frequently. Small steps. As an example, in FPS, when one gun dominates all others in pvp, it will usually get nerfed, weaker ones will get buffed. If they overdo it, they will go back and correct this mistake. Minor tweaks could drastically improve the primal war format, add back BFA plunder bonus, lower plunder from steals, etc. Instead they give us proposal #1 or the all indy cop out.

5. At least turn off wc during wars or a toggle we can use. This is not hard n helps war on idevice a lot. A simple request only.

6. The proposal isnt actually finalised yet, I would expect another one like we have more parts to this event.

7. Personally I think war vault will not be implemented nor should it be. This is a lil money grab from devs: making you buy crystals or seals to make a certain amount before you need to renew ee. Meh part of Kaw, I've had to do that, many others have too. They gotta make their lil extras somewhere.

8. I would pay for this option. Come on, devs.

9. They wont do s5 like s4 because they saw how exploited the off season wars are and how round wars were in the past. S5 will be all indy unless they find a fix. Will not repost the many different ways they could from small little things to large changes because after 4 seasons it seems to have fallen on death ears.

There is more support for ee wars than doing the same events every 2 weeks. Devs look what your customers want not what u think needs to be done.

10. There won't be because when devs try anything new or different there is bugs. Take the first war of asw

12. Historically season 1&3 were running parallel to game of thrones. Season 5 should have been the same timeline? Lol. I'm kinda hoping that the creators comb the forums for the inspiration for ee wars. There has been a lot of great ideas to revitalize ee wars( not including proposal 1 where only 5% of the warring community will be able to participate)
    I wish that the creators would put as much time , thought and effort into revamping wars that they have for eb-storytime-promo-events.

13. To keep interest in ee it has to be able to compete on level playing fields as eb
    So why not have the winners of ee war have a bonus gold pay out depending on ee level
    With random drops of xstals
    This makes it worth while for ppl to war I know that was the problem with pwars and exploited a bit more difficult with match ups

14. Is not a priority is everything

15. A healthy UAT period, like introducing changes to chaos wars for a few weeks fit users to try and provide feedback would solve this. Unfortunately ATA devs seen to never have learned that testing and QA is a fundamental part of SDLC

16. 5% is prolly so but proposal #2 is about 0% war clans. I had a war thread suggesting a tourney for both War clans n Indi clans be in S5.

It could use feedback n support to inprove it n make S5 open to all if possible.

17. Proposal #2 involves everyone just sign up and leave your clan.

18. Proposal #2 is a poor option as it stands n does not mean #1 is the answer either.

19. A new #3 proposal is needed as I'm sure we've exhausted feedback on the 1st 2 options.

20. Still be nice to hear a reply from devs why we cannot have WC turned off during wars.
    A big help for ppl on Idevices.