༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻: Dear ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luna, Jan 18, 2013.

1. So when did you figure out that you needed to attend special education classes at school?
    Please if you're not apoc or zaft, kindly keep your mouth shut.

2. THIS IS A FAKE.

SHINE IS ELVROD.

THIS WAS A PLAYER NAMED LUNA WHO WAS VOLKIED BY ZAFT BANKS TO LOOK LIKE SHINE.

APOCALYPSE WILL WIN THIS WAR.

THESE ARE THE FACTS, AND THEY ARE UN CONTESTED

3. I mean this in the most constructive critically way, no disresepect..if you take it that way then youll just be proving my point.

Fools despise instruction and hate being corrected, but the wise heed correction.

4. @ decoy- okay sorry didnt see ur post.

5. And i found out last week. Your in my class ;)

6. I think we're done with this thread.

7. One thing op says if partly true. I have been in ZAFT - Academy before(it no longer exists) and we did have a practice war vs. ZAFT Faith. I was on sidelines(looking for our leaks, opposite clan's leaks, tagging walls, etc.). Sircozza, who I was calling cozzie, was in there. And this war happened 3.5-4 months ago.

8. My question after reading this and all the replies...

Is the osw actually done, or is it still going

9. Why would they send a low stat player to apologize?

10. So OP was a Zaft account that dropped buildings? I'm lost.

11. I can taste the rainbow!

12. Forums are starting to hurt my head. So many false threads and crap :(

13. First Alt ever to post with Summer War Equipment 

14. Entertaining.

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being the ZAFT insider at least we know ZAFT DO post forums with alts, unfortunately this noob op screwed up BIG lol What was supposed to be a post from a zaft alt impersonating EvlRoD went BAD lol the op used their alt like a noob and not the new statless alt :lol:

Here's the inside scoop y'all, the op is actually an alt of an admin at ZAFT :eek: YES AN ADMIN :eek: that screwed up trying to publicly humiliate their opposition and FAILED in classic fashion lol ZAFT seem to be :evil: angry but we know thats a lie.... otherwise why have they allowed this stupid noob to remain in zaft making them look like idiots and is still an admin there :lol:

Zaft are low life liars... they put on a persona of 'WE DONT POST FORUMS' but apparantly just got caught out using alts to post forums and the nerve to call others NOOBS :lol: :lol: :lol: at least these noobs post forums with the correct noob alt not their legitimate alt lmao

Dont worry you can tear down your build OP and change your name and hopefully people will forget your stupidity :lol: In time you may rebuild and change name back :D

So I say to the OP good try NEBEL <<< (oops there goes your main) better luck next time you NOOB !!! :lol:

16. I still can't find evlrod tho