༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻: Dear ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luna, Jan 18, 2013.

1. This was a major fail. zaft sinks pretty low for a clan that is very strong. Op should write another thread apologizing to zaft for his/her stupidity.

2. I find it annoying that zaft has to talk so much **** about MG because they suck

3. @Ghost op dropped his/her build.

4. The Fact your still saying "him" further implicates how far you are behind on the hilarity 

5. Lets be honest, ZAFT doesn't suck. None of these clans suck. That right there is just noob trash talk.. Come up with something a lil better

6. @Virus Please enlighten me All i know is that op was from zaft maybe and dropped build.

7. If you don't know go crazy trying to find out 

I have the right to say "touché" because I remember OP telling me twice not to post in forums, "it's a gathering place for noobs".

Such a shame to see a buildless kingdom wearing summer war armor .

8. You need to think twice before opening your mouth. You are a runner from this OSW. Don't think ZD didn't notice :roll: :lol:

9. Lol I'm not a runner I got kicked dumbass

10. @Lormaster, Lock the thread? Seriously?

Take a long hard look at the state of forums. The staggering majority of war-related posts are done with statless alts. It clutters the forum with unmoderated garbage and kills its credibility on numerous levels.

My opinion: when one of noobs fails at impersonating/trolling/hiding behind an alt, we should keep the thread open as long as possible so everyone can have a chance to point and laugh at their epic fail.

11. One of these* noobs

I'd have an OCD-triggered panic attack if I didn't correct that.

12. Oh yeah another fake thread by Zaft...really Zaft... :roll:

13. For all those who are not aware; this was made by a ZAFT Destiny member named Luna. Who quickly tore down her build and left the clan.

14. If Luna was their main, that's a very big ouch. That equipment alone is glorious.

15. Luna's main is nebel.

16. Nice one Zaft. I think a round of applause is deserved. Reap classy. Amazing tactics :D

17. SirCozza joined ZAFT - Academy right after I left. I know because I was keeping tabs on them for a while to make sure O wasn't the next practice target. Now I don't know if he left for a while and joined another clan or not, because by then I had quit watching.

18. Gosh this was a epic fail :lol: