༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻: Dear ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luna, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Wow really disappointed in you ...

2. Lmao FAIL ZAFT MEMBER

3. Unbelievable really Dave.

4. I'm so confused..

5. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM AN APOC MEMBER:

please post on that thread if when the losing side does post a ff thread, it will be with a main so igbore all zafts alts.thwyre just butt hurt

Word for word Typos and all.

6. Wow I can't believe this finished so quickly. EvLRoD has gone and reset so it must be true.

7. So it's over.? Yes or no.?

8. Not reset just a name change and EvLRoD is now taken by a statless alt. I'm terrible at guessing

9. What's EvlRod new name?

10. Shine, #25 on lb.

11. So I have been keep up with all these threads. Really? I doubt very seriously a Zaft member would make such a thread. This is the second one like it. Ever think an Apoc member could have done this to make it look like it was made by a Zaft. Just food for thought.

12. The person was in Zaft Destiny

13. This OP was in ZAFT destiny lol

14. Step away for a moment and see all the good parts I miss. Very interesting

15. Cuddle bunny are u laoda's alt?? Your typings just like his

16. Nope not loada's alt.

BTW i am Apoc supporter and many friends in apoc

17. Luna accidentally posted with the main account rather than a statless alt like he/she was suppose to. Then left ZD, changed name and dropped build after being embarrassed lol. Good war tactic Zaft. :lol:

18. Dear kaw world; I beleive apocalypse did not lose because zaft were Superior fighters, but because they realized they were wrong. Obviously if it was because zaft were superior in combat then this osw would have gone MUCH longer then it did. - i am not apocalypse or zaft. That is just my OP. Now- Only bullies make people apologize or say things that arent true about themselves/others, As zaft made apocalypse admit to being 'ball sucking jerks with big egos' and by doing so ZAFT, you dont help people respect you as is your goal as a clan/alliance. It just harms your own dignity.