༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻: Dear ZAFT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Luna, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Lol poor Metallicana. 1t valued acct dropping build. Ouch!

2. This is priceless ,

3. Oh god how I love this

4. :lol: so much talk for nothing! Did this even last a week?

5.  Once again you people that continue to scratch ZAFTS ass look just as dumb as this ZAFT members posting thread. Maybe this is why they don't post threads. It's too hard for them to figure out. Go ZAFT, FAIL

6. One thing you can't argue about zaft is the size of there pockets. :mrgreen:
    Once again, THANK YOU OP for the username :cool:

Zaft, I hope you win this OSW!

7. The more I read this thread the more I have to laugh

Not hating on ZAFT, both sides use alts to post funny **** about the other. This could have happened to anybody really...

Still. ******* hilarious!
    Deeeeerp

8. Now we can see why zaft has a no posting forum policy, obviously they are aware of the limitations of their members. zaft look pretty desperate with all these fail threads. This one is probably #1 in the hall of shame for most moronic OP, right Nebel? What a loser :lol:

9. I think people are taking opportunity that our good friend rod left. Rod if that is you good luck in life and with the kids

10. He didn't leave, he changed his name to Shine.....

Herp derp

11. LMFAO ....... Real respect for ZAFT for posting this 

12. mhmm, he sold his acc?

13. Olibear shine is a member of MG rod have his account to shine. The thing that sucks about it is that shine is unhittable

14. @ghost You are in MG and you still think op is evlrod

What a noob lol

15. Lol that was a mistake t first someone sai that was rod in MG CA. I hate wen they make me look stupid.

16. Can some mod lock this thread? The original Luna either sold account or didn't. Couldn't care less. There is nothing but trolling that can take place here so there is no legitimate use allowing the thread to keep going.

In before 

17. Why lock it? It's Hilarious for those who actually have half a clue on whom OP actually is.

18. Now that I know who this **** head is I wish he had bigger stats so I could farm him for dissing rod

19. How many hoaxs can we pull in january peeps..