Seasonal War Tournaments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, May 16, 2019.

1. I stopped spending long ago..winner of ASW war is the team with the best moles in other clans.

2. Any asw?

3. Thats old war from last year 2019, why does kaw renews last year old wars which is long passed? Until now i still dont see no new season wars &/or ASW 2020!! this years war is missing, dont look good for yearly war achievements.

4. Asw should have been two weeks ago, but its not a copy n paste event so, rip.

ANCienT and Lysiteles_Livius like this.
  5. Asw please

Trek likes this.
  6. Yay! ASW finally announced, I can stop checking this thread 😂! (It’s at the bottom of the anniversary event post). No date yet, but still glad to know it’s confirmed and coming.

7. I am coming “AWS 2020”

😏”We Can Win This” Says the Snail to the Tiger

Lysiteles_Livius likes this.
  8. Devs pls give us 2 weeks notice to prepare. It's annual or almost annual. So a big deal and an extra week preparation is rather reasonable

9. You want a week extension to be able to war cause of your shattered sword i dont feel bad for your multitasting self

10. Whats the qualifications

11. Ummm to be able to war maybe!

12. Come on now Devs you always schedule these damn war tournaments when people are at work during the damn week why not make it on the weekend when people are off

13. new war season pls 🥺

14. agree

15. Same

16. New season with new banner lets go devs

17. We all want this somehow devs wont give it to us ....

Ice likes this.
  18. 🖖👍

Ice likes this.
  19. Bring this back..