how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Bump because it's awesome :D

2. TL;DR

How about just use **** loads of pots?

3. Because they'll have pots too..

4. Thanks Swabia for the guide! It's really awesome :)

5. Great guide. I like :D

6. Nice Moose as an Epic Growth Junkie Noob I learned so much.
    What you forgot to mention is how much fun it is to fill strip banks and bankers up with junk stat allies. Xstal on them and embrace the strip. Also how to run from a fight cause you really want to play Kindoms of Growth. Even better suck up to the rival clan and cause damage to the clan who protected you and held your hand through RL crisis.
    How to turn a spy into an osf. But I wouldn't know that stuff anyway.
    As always you and Wulf are my fav mods spreading your worldly veteran knowledge with us minions.
    Team Moose 

7. My name was removed from the original post on this thread by a glitch from when moose and I swapped names at April fools.

8. Wow that's awesome! I feel I finally know how to actually fight someone in a 1v1 (being a noob that can only be wonderful)

9. Anyone else see the author as Moose's admin?

10. Swabia can we see an updated SS of wins/losses?

11. Read the page before this one

12. What the hell did I post on page 12?

13. This was LAST YEARS thread.

Who dug it up?

Jeez.

14. It's all changed with EE items. The defender is creamed mushroom soup no matter what he/she does.

15. Thiss thread- I'm bumping this ****

16. Lol, yea I asked a guy to bump it, and tragically 2 main points have changed.

1) MY SLOW STRIP GOT NERFED BY DEVS!

That means attacks don't take a min amount of victim anymore, so clearing a player is only done though what I must assume is 8000 combined actions.

2) Items - see my more recent math thread for formula details.

Oh, also this topic was active when Moose and I swapped names for April fools so somehow the OP looks odd on forums list but not inside topic. Majesty has same issue with f99 on how to post a photo bucket pic.