how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Awesome swab!!

2. Bump to get stupid Xmas and 'OMG I DID NEW EB LOOK AT MY CLAN PAGE I'M MADE OF WOTHLESS' threads off active topics.

3. I guess I'm in the minority cause I've read your war guide. But this is defiantly excellent info as well. kinda surprised your sharing.

4. Hmmm.... A1... You're the kind of fight I like to pick. My build would go well against yours using this guide.

I have tips for your build if you'd like a private commentary.

5. I'm always up for some info from somebody with so much warring experience.

6. good thread. it's always hilarious when people laugh at your fails during a pot burn :lol:

7. DONT sticky we dont want more powerful players and why did you release good information swabia :(

8. At least there is still a few players in this game that radiate awesomeness. Swabia is one of them. Nice thread.

9. nice swab. Will put to test :evil;

10. Thanks for the guide swabia. I'm going to have read it a few times to try understand it properly

11. Amazing job Swabia..lol this needs a stickie.. Haha but I'll maybe even use it! Lol happy holidays and wow nice w/n

12. Win 

13. Why wouldn't we want more awesome players?

I seriously get more players asking to find a toe hold in my clan family from these training threads than any other feedback.

People with accounts bigger than mine typically too.

I don't radiate awesome, but I am good at what I do. I'll farm your carcass for a month if I get a wild hair. I must have been one of the smallest profiles to make it into my clan way back then. I think I had 10 lands and t2 my first day in iG.

Enjoy fighting and a war clan will recruit you. Build a big profile and an EB clan is best for you.

Why you'd wanna play kingdoms of EB all day every day is beyond me, but I learned a different game than most of the players here.

I love the battle list, and I love complaints on my wall.

14. I'm gonna build and be just like swabia when I grow up 

15. *scouts Swabia*
    5 seconds later...
    *allies stripped, no $ out*