how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Bump for good guide

2. I've always thought most of this stuff was common knowledge

3. You'd be surprised how uncommon this has become, Alex

I've recently found people don't carry more than 10 of all 11 defense pots.

So I will pound their pots off and then easy $. Things are much different and the game is evolving.

4. The games gone backwards. At least the devs have stopped pwars ๎Š

5. Great guide Swabia :)

6. Really? When I hit off the battle list I find that I'd have to use full pots just to counter act there pots

7. Yes, Alex, but they only have 20 or so of each pot.

Meaning after the 20 hits they're candy.

They do pay less after they're plotless.

8. Lots of us grew our kingdoms on ebs and its all we have ever known. Some guys out there would be superstrong without ever been in a war. I've been in about 4. And have no idea other than attk use x-tal repeat. I always thought the biggest stats owns the fight until this

9. The answer to the title: pot.

10. Oh wait! I mean pots! :?

( :D )

11. Baby guy, don't be a moron. It refers to 11/9 defensive pots in body of article.

Don't detract from a training exercise with your non constructive uninformed feedback.

If you can't bother reading don't post.

12. Bump (needs to be seen)

13. Back to active you go. Bump

14. I see what you mean Swabia the eb noobs only run the smallest amount of pots they can luckily foxes is teaching me to buy pots like crazy they say I need at least 1,000 of every pot besides spy attack

15. I carry more spy attack than regular attack pots cause I'm heavy on spy use and spy atk pots are the last thing you repot on during a long war as pots burn up.

A good spy atk can make your regular atk deadly against a bigger build

16. Yep. If you read the attack screens when you lose you'll see the same information. Use pots and assassinate if you must.

Sure, it should be common knowledge because we SHOULD see it every day but most people don't.

17. Very nice swabia๎Ÿ๎Ÿ

18. Swabia- what if against a clan of OSF?

19. Osf or pure spy have nothing to lose. You can pin their spies, but it's like assassinates. It doesn't do much because it doesn't lock up any $.

Beat their attack builds. There's no such thing as a spy only clan which doesn't have a main clan that can be exploited. Typically you can go after it one of 2 ways. Either take down their weak members and break their spirit or take down the big players and break their ability to wage an effective war.

If you suspect their large players are ballers I'd hit them on the first round of sneak attacks once you determine their clan. Going for the weaker players is asking for a pounding if you leave strong war pros who are active still standing.

Intelligence on a clan is an asset too.

If you can't beat them join them. Send your spy alt in their clan to figure out who the targets are and put a stop to it

There are plenty of ways for a determined clan to get what they want.

I've farmed all the people who wrote 'protected' on a guy's wall once just because he made me mad and he didn't seem to be active. His buddies didn't like it one bit. Smashing his pals put a stop to the issue real quick.

Oh, one last point. I get 3 requests a month to stop hitting from my friends because I hit actives on the battle list. This is about the worst way to get rid of me. Don't waste my friend's time. Chances are I've already moved on anyhow and now you're telling me you hated it so I'll come back for a week.