how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Gladiator, steal before attack.

Steal destroys a % of $ based on what is up on their profile and is mitigated by the amount of troops they have up also.

Attack takes a fixed amount based on strength and BFA from atacker. It's constant and the best way to complete a strip since you will be taking a high fixed value rather than a % of what they have up.

2. Another great thread, Swabia. 

3. I'll take you on swabia.

Don't hide behind ig... Just me and thee. Let's keep it going. Forget about my tag, this can be just a personal thing.

I want to see you back up your claims, your rep, and everything that is you. Make me ask for forgiveness. I don't think you can. I think you will move on first.

I want to destroy the "Swabia" reputation that you have. The "almighty" I know all. Leave ig at home, take me on by yourself and show me that you are as good as they say.

??????

4. Swabia  originally you were following me but as natural instinct when someone follows me I block and unblock them but then I saw it was your name so I tried to follow but I was blocked. Was I just a link? 

5. This was a while back fyi...

6. Settles in

[​IMG]

This is going to be good.

7. Challenge accepted os-macabre I will however need to cease for a few days to do farmfest next weekend which is a previous arrangement for teaching noobs how to get pounded.

I don't expect you to have a mammoth surrender thread as that's not usually the case, but I'd be quite happy to have one.

8. [​IMG]

Nice tower build. No wonder you're begging to fight.

9. Well, I have learned that towers don't pay me well either. Your payout is less than if I farm nobodu who is 45 CoE's and 4 SoS or something of that sort.

I can't unload full bars on you, but it's clear I can hit you with my spies and troops. With the addition of spells, xtals, and a proper strip out I don't think you'd be all that hard even though you have 12 lands more than I do. You're offline for hours on end, and you seem to broker in garbage allies to hide your good ones.

If I were in a war with you you wouldn't be my first target excepting if I thought you might be a bank. I'd take active fighters and banks out first. Osiris has quite a few known ones.

I would try and get you stripped within the first week of war though because your activity level makes you easier to strip despite your towers.

Pretty simple assessment off the cover. Tell your friends on your wall that our personal fight is personal, but my friends may eat them alive for their support. That's a thing best kept in private chat where my wall-trolling-farming-crazy-war-machine friends can't identify cheap and easy victims. I won't solicit help for destroying your friends who support my loss, but I'll giggle all day if they decide those players forfeit their neutrality and they decide to high scale escalate the stakes towards those friends.

10. Odd. When moose and I swapped names the thread origin names got screwed up.

Looks like he wrote this one and I wrote about getting snipped.

Oh well.

Oh, and if any mod could tell me why each time this thread gets a sticky someone undoes the sticky

Come on guys. Not like I'd edit a stickied thread and sell false upgrades. That's against the ToU.

11. I noticed the op on the thread title. How odd. Very strange, and I'n my opinion, this does need a sticky. It's really really good.

12. I think maybe I had the other one stickied instead. My war one.

It said stickie on it. So I must have them confused. I wrote 3 in a month in my disgust of how my stats had changed from 3/2 wins/losses from farming to 4/1 wins/losses because of the EB era.

13. Sticky stuff is sticky

14. Nice. The comments are just as golden and this thread can be compared with one from early '10 in quality.

15. Awesome guide! :)

16. Better idea: take aim, throw...
    [​IMG]