how to beat a player larger than you.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Swabia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. I see.. That helps A LOT! ;) thanks Swabia

2. Nice post Swabia. I feel like very active players can figure out real
    War quickly. However, they don't have a clue about hitting from pin, reporting their actions in cc, or finding another's regen time.

3. I agree zeromus, I was kinda hoping that people would learn as individuals though then go to clans.

4. I think all you have is hope when it comes to that. Starting a clan these days is so easy with eb. I cant imagine a player growing up like those that started 2 plus years ago.

5. I was lucky enough to have been in a four month war against three clans..that's where I got my education.

6. Happy farming Zero.

Hit a noob on the battle list and tell him I sent you. I like the attention.

7. Nice thread Swabia, but any experienced player who has been in many wars would already know this strategy. I'll still give you an A for effort though 

8. Maybe you should farm a noob and tell him your giving him a free education. Lol.

9. Whats a hansel

10. I also have to mention (because Swabia didn't) if you fight from pinned, you should still be using max pots (If you're confident that you can win) If you arent so confident, use the 1m-7.5m pots, because at that point you'll still be burning all 11 of their defense pots. The same can be said with the SDP's, Use the 1m-7.5m pots, and you'll burn all 9. This is a form of psychological warfare, the object of this tactic is to get into your opponents head, he will be getting bombarded every 5 mins (Also, you can wait until 10 mins if you're lazy like I am) and will be unable to do anything about it.

Another little tip that wasn't mentioned, if your opponent is around your size with the opposite stats (No, not a larger opponent but this is just a bonus) You can assassinate them a few times (8-14) and then unload your troops on them until they're DTW. If they have no pots, skip the assassinating step, and procede to unload on them. You can't attack an opponent under 21% of their troops, but when you unload on them and they go weak, they still have barely enough troops for you to steal from them, that being said they actually aren't completely pinned! So unload those sneaky like spies and aggravate them even more by stealing their gold! And if they do go too weak to steal then that means they're currently online, so stay pinned and be ready for some fun! Enjoy guys 

11. Thanks for the extra tips gladiator.

Obviously its not for someone who can read the battle screen which clearly says use spies to assassinate. It's for the new people who never fought before.

12. Thank you! My clan is about to go to war, I expect this guide will be very helpful 

13. You hit and run

[​IMG]

14. Swabia has made larger players reset, quit, cry, delete the app, and drive off the cliff.

Recognize the skillz bitches.

15. i used to be a noob but then i tooka scrotum to the chin

16. Bump for a noob asking about strategy

17. Swabia for mod!

18. I'm the noob :)

19. Bump for guy on my wall