ZAFTS DOWNFALL AND COLLAPSE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Good luck, youll need it :lol:

2. I think it will be more like The ant and to boot. Op and his "Army" are the ants, zaft is the boot, and we are the other kids cheering the boot on.

Scene one- boot steps on ant.

The End!

3. ZAFT has already fAllen many moons ago. All that remains is a shell of former meatshield glory. It's just a ghost clan, living off an image that was destroyed by umbrella corp, and kotfe a few winters ago

4. Zaft one bullies those who deserve it. Like people who post stupid threads saying they are going to destroy them... No Support

5. I've seen quite a few of these threads over my time on kaw, about zaft, yafi and kofte. I have yet to see anyone really take any of them down to date. Good luck! 

6. These posts make me laugh... I'm sure ZAFT is laughing also XD

7. Also not all zaft is bad, I do agree I've myself encountered plenty I wanted to smack upside the head, but that's with any clan. Every clan I can think of- I'd love to smack
    at least one right upside the head in RL. There's plenty that aren't power hungry jerks. Just like all clans, there's good and bad. They have a lot of members, so there's just more room for the bad.

8. Brigantia hit the nail on the head. All clans have good people and idiots. One players actions do not make the whole clan bad.

Zaft will fall as will most alliances/clans in time. But it won't be be for a while yet.

9. @paratrooper, because obviously it didn't take the rest of apoc joining the osw against zaft and wdgaf to limit the fighting to only a few more months before a mutual cf was reached  you also seem to forget Og was in the fight as well.

Of course I guess in your mind I'm mistaken and UC along with KotFE destroyed the still standing zaft on their own with no involvement by wdgaf on zaft side, Og and the rest of Apoc Umbrellas side. Clearly someone is delusional but who knows maybe it is me lmao.

10. This thread makes my nipples hard.

11. What do people have against ZAFT :lol:

12. @NLGHTMAR IT WASNT A MUTUAL CF DIMWIT

13. If anything is big or well known it gets called out a lot.

14. Lighting your showing your ignorance it was a mutual cf. Those that were in it know that both sides have excellent warriors and the war could of gone on much longer. Anyone that was in the osw and says it wasn't a mutual cf or that their opponents were crushed is just blowing smoke out their butt to make themselves feel like they are tough stuff.

15. LOL I wish you good luck man.

16. ZAFT ISNT LIKED BY MANY....THEY CANT EVEN KEEP ME PINNED...ZAFT IS A HAS BEEN

17. OSW BETWEEN UMBRELLA DID BRING ZAFT TO ITS KNEES

18. ZAFT is better then you...kid... ;)