ZAFTS DOWNFALL AND COLLAPSE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KA____CHEWBAKKA____KA, Jun 25, 2014.

1. All members of Kaw who have brutalized and pushed around bu Zaft for so long...Well there time is soon to come...I represent a new wave and we will only stop with there complete surrender to me....They must admit and become a peacefull clan within 10 days or war will come...

2. YES RIP ZAFT....PEOPLE ALREADY JUMPING ABOARD...

3. Op, you're an idiot. You should try stopping a bus with your face you'd probably have better luck.

4. Good luck with that hahaha

5. YES RIP ZAFT....PEOPLE ALREADY JUMPING ABOARD...

6. Wasn't there a thread like this not so long ago? Go get some allies at least 

7. Is he for real

8. Support we will have their full surrender by June 27th 6pm est

9. Well props for posting with a main i guess. You still look like an idiot though. The caps rage is mainly why

10. Hmm I think Zaft is gonna have fun. A majn posted, no "army" and bad grammar

11. And only ~12mil cs. Zaft will rip you apart. Assuming you're even worth their time.

12.  I love how many backs zaft and makes zaft out to be some god clan or something

Good luck to op! Support pvp! No clan are untouchable

13. I dont back zaft com. I just see that without a very large force, even bigger than what was used in zaft/uc, they wont be brought down. So this one account has absolutely zero chance, especially since he posted here instead of amassing his forces in the shadows.

14. I surrender please don't hurt me

15. OP wouldnt even have a chance against Balto's brigade.