ZAFT VS KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Nice people don't threaten people and their family. You should just stop playing now and save every one the trouble. There is nothing you can do, wall post, apology thread, reset, that will make Dragons Elite stop attacking you. You went way to far and your account will permanently be farmed. I have a wall link for you so it doesn't even matter if you change your name.

2. Zaft would destroy them imo even as apocalypse. Sorry, but just too many.

3. I wonder what members of Apoc and ZAFT are thinking. You know they all have their personal opinions.. I understand not really being able to post them though as it has the potential to start something bigger. But it does make me wonder.

4. I agree with argoli. Zaft is bigger and badder even with all the apocalypse together. Zaft's got tons of strip funds and a lot more hlbc players.

5. I'm thinking ZAFT and KotFE should farm the troll that wants to somehow start a war he's not even in. Isn't obviously this is just a thread to try to get two clans in an OSW. Epic fail

6. Happy! Long time no see, how is MDK? I popped in a while back for a FoD. Hope u auzzies r doing good.

7. Well I'm thinking I could really go for some spaghetti right now.

If zaft and apoc have a mutual respect for each other so why would we just jump into a pointless osw with each other, if anything we would both go against newer clans. All these old school clans against old school clans is getting old. We have nothing left to prove by just destroying each other.

8. GRAB POP CORN AND LET THEM GO AT IT TEAM KOFTE

9. Unbreakable187 is trting to strip me atm and he is continuesly buy allies from when im allie shopping he a smart guy