ZAFT VS KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. im on a andriod not a I phone but if I could I would

2. Ops name says it all

3. Zeus how come you just dont admin you follow me and said will destroy kotfe

4. I say ss or it didn't happen.

But then again..what's said in pm should stay in pm sometimes.

Who cares if a ZAFT member says they'd destroy Apoc? They're obviously going to support and back their own clan. I'd expect the same type of response from an Apoc family member. Not really any big deal.

5. By all means goofy please share the ss on here of our supposed convo.

Let me guess you been spanked by either ZAFT or KotFE recently. And this is ur grand attempt at stirring something?

Bravo fail troll bravo.

6. vegetables! Yay!

7. I cant im on a andriod and cant take ss and it wasnt just any member it was zaft leader of 2 zafts clans

8. I CANT TAKE SS BECAUSE IM ON A ANDRIOD AND PLUS IM NOT STRIRRING UP NOTHING YOU PM ME YOUR OPINION SO WHY DONT YOU JUST POST WHAT YOU SAID IN FORUM

9. Who's the leader of two ZAFT clans u on about? That's new to me. I don't know of any leader in ZAFT who has two clans....

10. Okay just admit your scared of kotfe point blank

11. If I had a problem with any clan goofy. I would tell them, not some pathetic troll screaming for attention. Bless you tho 1/10 for effort.

12. Goofy you just jelly

13. Poor Goofy. Ur name fits you.

14. Zues im not asking for attention im just asking for some opinion on who will win thats it but other people like you put me in this

15. Kotfe and Apocalypse would have my vote for the edge. The whole apoc alliance would fight all the zaft clans cuz that's what alliances are for. Even match up but I do think apocalypse is more tightly knit and have deeper pockets all throughout KaW.

16. You can ss from an android, but they are specific on the process. Or heres an idea, link the account to fb, hop on a pc, and take a ss. Not that it would change anything, just sayin.

17. I dont have a pc and im not going out of my way just to prove something I dont need to and im not trying to get in this middle of this

18. Goofy tell me when u finished digging that hole bud, I'll push you in make sure ur buried properly. 

19. @Cynder-Zaft has the deeper pockets by far...laoda him/her self is an impenetrable fortress.