ZAFT VS KOFTE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Lol both r good war clans wud give edge to ZAFT due to larger family ATM. Also bc of alliance with Kreutz

2. Goofy is a perm farm of dragons elite and is asking for more attention. I ask that kaw give him that attention he lacks in rl. If he joins any clan, boot him immediately and farm him like the clan he was just booted from.

3. @TNT Ayiraa is pretty big too BUT ZAFT do have way more on ally lb so they're strip funds wud more than likely outlast Apoc's

4. Im sorry zues for making this tread please stop all hits

5. Yup...zaft has unreasonable funds. They, if im not mistaken, have red and cella too.

6. Lb spys aint that good so they can still be farm and sort of strip

7. Who is annoyed like me that this thread is so vague. Is this a question of ZAFT alliance verses KotFE alliance? Or is this ZAFT verses only KotFE? I assume both alliances would be involved no matter what. Kind of an odd OSW suggestion. Is this a real OSW? Or just a theoretical question? Did this start out of the sic noc deal???

8. Lol just a question id assume. And I think he meant apoc not kotfe

9. I'm taking it as ZAFT family of alliances vs the Apoc family, which obviously includes KotFE, in a theoretical osw.

10. Answer how you feel is right

11. Goofy is just trying to instigate a war. He has nothing better to do because he is constantly pinned and keeps getting booted from every clan he's in. this is his attempt at staying connected to kaw since he can't do much else.

12. Okay maupio from dragons elite is a bully clan they farm kaw members who are smaller than them aslo if you were a farming clan how come I still have money in allies just stick to what you know ebs

13. We are not a farming clan. Many people know me/us. But I do stick up for my members. You crossed the line when you told daariosnow you were gonna pay someone to find his address so you could murder his parents in front of him. People like you deserve nothing in life, let alone be able to enjoy a game. My goal now is to ensure you don't. People reading this, check the wall of daariosnow. If you think goofy crossed the line, make him your perm farm.

14. Damn. That was definitely over the top and not cool. War game or not there's certain lines that shouldn't be crossed. If it was a joke, it wasn't funny.

15. Who says that kind of crap?!

16. Even said he was gonna kill his pets..psychoo

17. Lol you guys are funny that sounds like complete nonsence over a game im a nice person you guys kicked me because I used items when you guys were doing gm and made up a bunch a lies for people wnt take me in there clan because I farm and made your sub clan members lleave

18. Bunch of idiots on this thread. It's not even a real OSW. Ppl posting about LB accts, kreuz alliance, blah blah, u obviously know nothing about either clan alliances

19. Wait...wait...ITS NOT A REAL OSW!?!?!?!? Omg.. thought this noob was letting us know a OSW had started!!! Thanks for letting us in on your infinite knowledge.

/sarcasm