ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. As far as ZAFT pounding on Res that was after they stripped Defiant, but lets not get into how it started again.

2. Gotta love this well written propaganda LMAO

Aside from the "shamelessly outnumbered" line which definitely made me laugh, I love how he neatly explained the ZAFT UK crumbling as "OSW pressure and RL issues".

That's just great stuff lol 

Keep spinning them tales and Mother Goose won't have a job anymore. 

3. Well said Tara. Btw didn't you surrender to iG's Fury a few days ago ? Outnumbered to if I'm not mistaken. Will iG be supporting there new allies Chaos Reborn in this fight ?

I've fought with and against both sides. This will be one for the history books.

4. First off, Boring has full support of all ZAFT leaders. Any that have played the game long enough know this is not the first time ZAFT has been outnumbered. We will be here when the fight comes to an end, just as we have been every time before. Respect to all on both sides that are fighting, people will come and go on both sides as we continue this fun time. To those on both sides, stay classy not trashy, have some fun and we'll see each other in the news feeds.

ZAFT

5. Hever: Support oG/UC/Apoc!!

 Let the inactives pile up!!!! 

6. It's amazing how us lower players are literally governed by these epic clans... I know it's off topic.

7. Moto. I'm sure you, which isn't a ZAFT leader, can rest everyone assured that ZAFT leaders and boring back. Which I'm sure they do. But leave that post to someone who is actually a leader.

8. Support to ZAFT.
    Here comes Res to trash talk. :roll:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Haha pretty much super

10. DEATH TO ZAFT

11. Also you say anyone who has played awhile know ZAFT has been outnumbered. Echelon is only a year old, you weren't there from the start, this is likely your first osw in ZAFT. Now shut up and quit trying to sound important.

12. JB, that was a well written response to boring and alaska. Propaganda will continue to fly til that war is over. Good luck to both sides.

Let's try to keep this thread clean from the garbage that was piling high on philo's thread.

13. I have many friends in zaft and have fought beside many of them in various other games.. Sometimes wars aren't personal by the warrior but your always gonna stand by your people regardless of the cause or outcome.

Boring is a good guy and well spoken. 

However yes most of us in Apoc are just as seasoned and stubborn as zaft so this war will not be done for quite a long while as both sides are dug in. The KAWmmunity are the big winners in this war as it will/has generate alot of dev funds.

Enjoy KaW

⊀ས།ᏀસŦร ๏ƒ ẗ̸સཇ 下།રཇ ☰ཀβᄂཇm
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ä̸Ł༒ཾPȘ̸Ξ༻

14. "Against shamelessly overwhelming numbers".

That's rich coming from zaft. Everyone knows zaft likes to shamelessly overwhelm their opponents. Why cry about it when it's happening to them?

Big ups to Resilience for

1. Directly confronting laoda's arrogance by stripping their admin. That requires guts.
    2. Making a zaft clan crumble
    3. Making Zaft LBers quit.
    4. Bringing zaft to the point where they have to make a propaganda thread.

Whether Res wins or not ^ these are remarkable feats.

15. Which LB'ers quit?

16. Defiant and stellarcryptic.

17. Laoda and I*

Support to Apoc/oG/UC

18. Ha, true dat 

19. To use a metaphor: Apocalypse joined the OSW to steal some meat from a weakened animal. They jumped ZAFT whilst he was fighting someone else. Apoc you are cowards, why not fight ZAFT when they're going strong? I used to respect you, but no longer. oG/UC are the only decent alliances left.

20. Support

Zaft Carnage