ZAFT OSW Update ::::::

Discussion in 'Wars' started by bOrInG, Sep 16, 2013.

1. My Rennicor Has Spoken!! hello my luv  . And pup just because someone is in echelon doesn't mean they haven't been playing awhile. I know many zafties in some of the new zaft clans who have infact been playing for years.

2. BBslut, just because you have played for awhile doesn't make you an expert on ZAFT and their wars.

3. I didn't say I was an expert you **** stick....... Sit the **** down and shut the **** up you little maggot.

4. Lol I can't believe you finally got in SicnISS  Now I gotta pack up and find a new oG home for that account after war.

5. Nowhere in what I said did I ever imply I was an expert I simply stated a ******* fact dumbass

6. Ok bye I can help you pack if you would like :)

7. BBB. Calm the **** down, lol.

8. Are each of those stars multiplied by 10 the number of partners daily?

EERRRRMAAAGGGEERRHHDDD. Raging much?  c'mon get a little madder. Please?

9. I'm so ******* hated  I love it 

10. No I have no partners actually. Haven't for like oh wow a year! Look at that would ya I'm such a slut your so right

11. Pup devil is about to check that big booty ***** and put her in her place!

12. Hey. I can talk like Moosey :lol:

13. I am surprised someone of your caliber got in to SicnISS tbh. We will see how many wars go by before you tuck your tail between your legs, same place everything else goes.

14. Silenced please....... Never in a million years

15. Lol I won't back out of a clan because of a war lol you can ask anyone who knows me on here. Not a runner. Ijs

16. All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe

17. Not a runner, just an "ill farm you what's your Main"

Oh wait, I forgot I just want to have the image that I farm. 

18. LOL

Pup devils raging.

Calm down bro! It'll be ok
    Maybe it'll get bigger?