You are the judge. how would you rule?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Mar 11, 2015.

1. 19 Stabs, 19 years? Does that sound fair?

Here is a good idea though- Put them in jail to 18. After 18, keep them in an insane hospital till 21. If at 21 they are sane, release them upon consistent supervision and therapy once a day for a year. After that year, have them go to a theropist for the rest of there lives twice a week. Also have them attend the friends funeral. Lastly, once a week for the rest of their lives, hand write an envelop (with the victims name on it), put a check in it, and send it to a foundation of the victims parents choice

2. The girl didnt die, she crawled to a street and was saved

3. Tried as adults with chance of parole and psychiatric help.

4. They have mental problems, they should either be tried as adults or institutionalized for life.

5. I have the perfect institution in mind

6. I would go ahead and let them have the 65 years in prison that was on the table.

7. As The Judge, I would first remove New Jersey, West Viginia, Pueblo and Canada from North America.

As for crazy 12 year old girls murdering for the Slender Man, lock 'em up and their parents too.

And there's plenty of crazy in Canada too Moose, you all are just trapped in K holes Instead.

8. They should have to serve the family of the child they slated until the mother leaves this earth --just me

9. We r not as accomplished yet.
    Our crazies r not as violent but more US tv n they'll get there.

10. Those saying us is so bad and could never happen where u live are u so sure? US news will run with any story however US news use to hide **** just 60 years ago they knew stuff they would have never revealed, today they race to who can reveal it first are u sure your new in your country aren't like US new use to b 60 years ago? (Talking new paper I'm aware they didn't have tv)

11. The Drunken Master needs to check his spelling and grammar.

12. I rule It's a mistrial

13. I don't know. Those girls should be put in prison for life, and their parents should pay a bunch of money to the victim's family.

14. Ok i am looking at this from the perspective of a father with children this age. Yes they are children and yes they are more than cognizant of right and wrong at this age. This however is a product of parental guidance and discipline. The children here should definitely be tried as children.... But if found guilty (which they are) be sentenced as adults. They should be remanded to juvenile hall until 18 then transferred to an adult facility pending review of they' re behavior and development. More importantly I believe the parents should be partially held responsible for failing to monitor the actions of they're children. Just my opinion but everyone should be held accountable for theyre actions!

Shaddow

15. Just got stabbed 19 times...thanks Obama!

16. Lol as Adults.

Sure I could understand to trial this witch as a kid if it was 1-2 stabs but 19? Bruh that's murderer ryt there.

4 years later - same kid will be at a mall shooting up a massacre at teh mall

YOU DIG BRUH?

17. Superrr dad

18. I believe they should be lined up infront of a ditch and the victoms parents should be the firing squad that executes them.

At the very least they should be tried as adults but honestly I believe murderers who commit crimes such as this should just be executed.

19. The girl didnt die, thus it was attempted murder

20. Well the doctors said they weren't crazy/insane
    So I guess we should put them in the adults area because what kind of a 12 yr old would stab someone 19 times? When I was their age the stupidest thing I ever did was kicking my friend in the balls to make myself look cool :/