YAFI's Christmas Present to Kaw -- Freeing the Allies Market

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *_AppleSeeDs_ (01), Dec 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol lots of funny noobs on here

2. I stand by, and support the idea. I just think it should be carried out amongst all players.

Realistically if you want the fastest response you are going to have to go after the big name players.

3. bharr, we are. geez. why dont u join fams and see for yourself?

4. BlackHa- uh, I mean Bad Hand from Ogee alliance supports this :)

5. Realistically, this problem started with noobs, thinking that once they bought an allie they owned them until they decided to sell it back. Fact is, there is only one market and KaW runs it and take a take profit per allie sold and the allie owner get a fraction of that profit.

Now, this campaign is reinforcing the Kaw allie model by saying allies were open before you bought it and are open after you own it.

The problem was heightened by LB players doing what noobs do, saying Allies are NOT for sale.

Last point, is there is no such thing as Allie shops outside of the market. I do not shop ppl I shop the one and only market, so that means they are always for sale.

6. Why are u guys using the word "noob" as a way to despect others opinions? Who is giving the noob card? Ideas and points of view should be discussed...not time been playing. Dispect the fact that ppl can use alts...

Why do u first see players profile before answering por even thinking on what someone say?

7. I never looked at anyone's profile and my comment is a general post basically speaking from noob experience. Noobs, hold allies cause they're dumb and think they really owned them.. Lol... Veteran hoarders hold allies cause they are either lazy or want the allie stats to go up without additional investment. If allie stats go up 25% they gain this 25% increase \ 50 for free to their BFA. When in reality, they should have paid premiums via multiple trades in and out allie roster.

Pushing ppl around cause your bigger then them just to gain stat advantages from allie growth for no cost is basically indirectly cheating. Also, flooding the market with underpriced allies you can't even buy without farm threats is bad for everyone, except the muscle bound hoarder (cheater) that is. Lmao

8. rafa (Spanish waiter) Yuck, who called me a noob, knows me. As such he's able to to decide if I'm a noob.

Noob is a perfectly acceptable put down in my view lol. It's not stat related at all, it's all down to being stupid and not learning from past errors or doing or saying something when you should know better.

Cheers
    Snr 

9. Well said Snr 

10. :D i was talking in general, but still i think that noob is used , not only here, but everywhere in Kaw in a despective way... Amyway it was just a reflexion...

11. @rafa_ i think you were looking for the word "reflection"
    You my friend, are a noob for the english language 

12. I hate when people comment on non-Native English speakers in the forum. It always reminds me of the joke -

What do you call a person who speak 2 language? Bilingual, right?
    How about 3 languages? Trilingual, right?
    One language? American....

Cut people a little slack when it's clear English isn't their first language. Especially if it's not your first language either, and you know how difficult it is to master.

13. Nickfreno what the hell are you on. It is not the slightest bit cheating in any way what so ever. It is a war game!!!!

14. Nice one suzzie 

15. How about 4 languages? :lol:

I know 4, English, Chinese, German, and pretty basic Japanese :p

16. I know 6  speak fluently in 3 and basic in the other 3... Including swear words ️

So... How many banners have you changed so far in the campaign? A tally should be kept.

17. Actually what happened is that my text corrector changed it into spanish...

Anyway this forum is not made to discuss my english level...i guess... Still u could understad me.

Thanks suzzie :)

18. Nice one Suz!!!
    Beoz, what!! You mean this ain't a chat app, all this ******* time I thought this was a chat room with forums and ****!!

So, you agree if your owner said no one could buy you even tho your about to be overpriced? How would you like it if you played another year without one hire, yet stats go up 25% or more?

And if your same size as me, let's ******* war for the allie.. But if your 50 times more powerful and you own 300b allies when you should own 1.5 trillion allies, how am I supposed to fight back for such a marginal stats boost and win?

19. @ Blackstar, just a quick peruse of our ss shows 95% of those walled have changed. We have walled over 200 so far. Lb and non lb alike. Also countless others have changed on their own.
    Thank you to all the supporters!
    Come visit us and give support in our support clan.

20. That's fantastic Chain!

HUGE thanks to Yafi for taking on this initiative. Seeing Yafi in action it's astounding how organized, meticulous, and coordinated this campaign has been. The tracking, the follow-up, and the tact with which Yafi operates is truly a testament to the amazing teamwork and integrity they possess as a family of clans.

Thanks again Yafi and Merry Christmas to Kaw

Free Market Allies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.