YAFI vs Osiris vs AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 20, 2012.

1. it worked he nakedDv is nutsHe a great old warrior

2. It worked? :lol:
    He was awake :)

3. NOM NOM POPCORN TIME

4. Awwww James, I expected more class from you... What's the matter... Osiris can't handle lil ol me that they now have to open on WC?

Anyway, I was awake ... Lol ...

And I do believe your "Legend of Osiris" is now zero spies, zero allies and zero friends ... 

By the way, how is your broken heart doing? Did you ever get over her? 

5. Hahaha!! Osiris can make 100 over clans n say it will b a legend, and how to b one! LOL!!

In the end, they have to ask for cf again.. Haiz!! When will u guys ever learn james?? LOL!!

U see rest of kaw, there a different between ya_judgment_fi and osiris.. We take care of all our brothers and sisters even though they are small in size.. Look at how james reply, we strip their small, how arrogrant of them to ditch their small members and nevertheless care abt them..

So it doesnt surprised me when these guys dun mind selling out to us is bcoz their leaders only think abt themselves.. The truth is out from one of OS leader himself.. Haha.,

Truth hurts.. The more u talk james, the more OS Will look stupid jus like u! Hahahahaha

6. Damn you boring

7. Troublemaker is full of ... He can't even handle one spy build . Just read his wall, which I'm sure he will delete quickly now... Wuahahaha

Trouble, it is just plain stupid for you to continuously Xstal just to scout and try and pin my spies... Especially when I'm not active ... Lol

Learn the game and don't get too upset when you lose ... Wuahahaha 

8. U such a butthurtI love it Rofl!

My wall is funny, why would I delete it?

9. What's wrong with not posting with his main it makes no difference it's not like he's calling anyone out or talking trash who gives a **** if it's an alt get over yourselves..

10.  not posting with main normally links to giving abuse, grief or support for one side against another without any risk.

It's cowardly and weak given this is an online game anyway so what's the worse that can happen? You lose imaginary gold lol. How weak must someone be to hide behind an alt in an online game.

I don't mind folk saying anything about me at allbut at least have the guts to do it with their main. If its a low stat alt then it's likely to mean they want to try to abuse without risk and as such their opinion or comment is worthless imho.

11. Wuahahaha ... Troublemaker is always running... Read his wall and you'll know who is crying .... Wuahahaha

12. STOP TALKING FIGHT TILL DEATH