YAFI vs Osiris vs AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Well a good friend of mine is in Osiris so good luck Osiris.

2. Lol. What's amazing is the number of forumers that actually do that.
    Sometimes it astounds me.

-WWKPD-

3. Osiris Soldiers is the newest clan in the Osiris Family. As anyone Close to us knows, we have been bringing the heat to YAFI with a smile and a . Everyday, check our clan page for the new rhyme we post about the war. Yafi loves em and so will you! War has to be fun if you gonna love it! 

September 18th:
    There was some YAFI who once did us wrong.
    They were too dumb to know we were this Strong!
    We rode them like mules, and took turns on those tools!
    Now they all KAW in lipstick and thongs!

4.  

5. So what we have here is a perfect specimin of the yafian tribe of imbecility, found somewhere in far north Asia. A result of cross breeding between the east indian hairless ape and the western european wart hog...it can be easily identified by its incomprehensible wall posts (and occasional sobs of despair). The good men and women of Osiris Soldiers would like to thank the yafians for their generous donations of gold coin. It is much appreciated...stay strong...stay yafian.

6. I'd just love to take a minute to thank them all for my shiny mithril and 2 upgrades they've paid for. "You asked for it!" What a joke! If anything I'm reminded of the good old PW days. I've invited a few friends over cause it's an open buffet!!

7. There was once was a YAFI from KAW.
    He thought he could lay down the law.
    We stripped him one night,
    gave him a fright,
    now hes hiding and wearing a bra! 

8. September 19th post on clan page.

9. Your noobs clan so busy talk in forum but don't have time to pin your member got strip naked now lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: who got the laugh now? idiots. :lol: :lol: :lol:. You guy make us think about AAH so busy post on forum few month ago and say "YAFI is dead clan "lol. Then *Bammmm* C4m AAH owner got strip 8Tr :lol:. I love you guy more now. lolz Oops i'm leaking too much information. I'm go back to farm now :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. HAHAHA dont know what noobs your fighting yafi but it aint us u have kindly paid for 3 of my upgrades so far thank u so much the only noobs i see here is YAFI hahah use put up the most boring osw iv seen

11. Wow that greats gratz. Just one quick question when you will bc for T5? oops hmm i mean T4? ooposs i'm mistake again. WHen you're bc for T3? Omg i'm so so so.....I think you're build right now is T2? :roll: :roll: gratz again lol.

12. hahaha yes i may only be on t2 mate but by the looks of things so are u hahah what a joke you really do yafi proud my friend with your very hurt full insults about my stats hahaha looks like all yafi can do is talk

13. Oh Wow i thought you guy say you're strong lol

September 18th:
    There was some YAFI who once did us wrong.
    They were too dumb to know we were this Strong!
    We rode them like mules, and took turns on those tools!
    Now they all KAW in lipstick and thongs!

Yes i know you guy are very strong :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh Yes Yes I love to talk. But so far i only got 3 post in here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh You must not play Kaw very long? But my build is not T2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. hahah i know u like to talk thats all we seen from yafi is talk hahah 3 post so far but im sure u post many more my friend because your yafi and your all talk hahaha

15. My Os friends pls dont talk here. We know they only can fight in forum.Keep on them even they not hitting back.

16. Os/AAH/7 layers of joke... Successfully stripped 4bil while the their stripper lost 24bil...U
    guys should stick to what u do best... eb hitting  u should be honoured that we are teaching u how to war 

17. Sure broGo war in kaw not in forum

18. lol James since you're here. You should also go teach Osiris Soldiers clan how to OSW. Because not many of them is pots up to get ready OSW. So easy for us to strip.... :roll: so far we already sent 3 of your member naked just less then 12 hour.

And btw we love to talk or not. Read in this post and Osiris Soldiers CP then know who's talking the most lol. :roll: :roll:

19. Pots up?

What's that? It must be something new because every yafi member I hit for the last week has had no sdp. I'm feeling redundant as all I want to do is burn your pots but nobody had any!