YAFI vs Osiris vs AAH

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pokerman88, Sep 20, 2012.

1. For example...

Rip... Stl... 1/2/0

Surely if you want to belittle people for their pots you could at least have ONE!

2. lol Rumors say Osiris just Eb clan now i know why. Let me teach you something if Osiris not teach you. In OSW hansel don't need to have SDP pots its will waste your enemy to burn your sdp. We only need pots for steal and *sometime* and i just say *sometime* for atk. lol.

3. See what i say? I don't need SDP but you're still fail steal me :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Good one supper! 

Rip u wrong..since even attk build with 1 SOS can successfully spy ur potless hansels. And keeping even ur t5 hlbc spies pinned could never be easier

5. Oh, I see.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I had got to the point where I believed yafi were just potless, ally-less flies that occasionally buzzed near you as an irritation, with nothing to lose but claiming they were hardened warriors simply because they didn't quit.

Apologies for my misconception of your superior warring skills. I guess having nothing to lose, not aiming to gain anything but spreading propaganda about how you stand up to big bully clans is the page in Sun Tzu's book that I missed...

6. Successfully for steal or for scout? lol. SDP for what since our Hansel most of us don't have allies. And we only use our hansel to strip only :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. Well That's just wrongBut I won't teach u how to play, guess super is right. It's the Art Of War Yafi style

8. lol You mean teach me how to get zaft and resillent and us farm you before? :roll: :roll: We can kick again if you like lol btw why scare to post your Blazin alt lol. I missed that one.

9. NA, hallow war was worse then that.

10. I hear redstar funds Yafi 

11. Yafi styleput 80 accounts in a clan without pots and allies half are alts 20 are inactive login twice a day just hit a bit arroundStrip smallest players in enemy clan then talk 4 hours in forum how great they areThink i have no idea how kaw works then.

12. lol Now i know Osiris is a spamming wall clan too. Read my wall and find out how Osiris good at spamming people wall. And Btw we only have 70 member now not 80 like u say james. James you should teach your member not to spamming people wall or he will get silence but is too late now.

13. Dun flatter ur self rip, if u call few fails in my news a farming than I feel pitty for u warriors lol I'm done fighting Zaft, cf in place after two weeks of great fights - something u can't bringresilience, idk, kind of missed them farming me, i already said i dun call few fails a farming

And since u missed it, I am Blazy, Mickey, Fish, Qv, Iron, Barbar and many many more alt. No, actually I'm main of some, the ones that smaller

14. Yes i'm missed it when you post this "And since u missed it, I am Blazy, Mickey, Fish, Qv, Iron, Barbar and many many more alt. No, actually I'm main of some, the ones that smaller" with your alt Blazy not with troublemaker lol
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

15. Oo that u ask her, if she can post again, it's a common joke nowadays, i even post my alts/mains walls with that, go check them outbut whatever makes u sleep better at night will do for memy alts are sexyc u later rip, Im busy with some way more fun event than reading ur banter here

16. Op what pinky said. Many of us love war threads but this one gives us no clue about how the war started or what's happening in it right now. Please next time make a more detailed thread. :)

-WWKPD-

17. U can burn all pots, strip every allie and keep someone pinned 24/7. But unfortunatly u cannot make anyone give up. But not giving up does not mean you are good at war or a good war clan.

18. Length of war means nothing. It's the intensity of the battle that makes a good war/ warrior

19. Os let's keep the fight off forums. We are no match for yafi keyboard warriors. Let's see how good they are on the battlefield. It's a war ain't it? Not a debate.

On a side note, yafi displayed their true strength stripping me and a day after that, I upgraded yafi u must learn, no point stripping someone like me who has banked all money into a zero stat alt.  try harder next time

And let's stop with the forum debate. We don't need to debate here. Y'all can "interact" with us when u c us in your newsfeed . cheers.

*and I don't know why all the useless yafi like to talk big in forums while the real honorable ones keep quiet and fight. Cheers to those. You know who u are