Yafi vs Aah+Os+iG+War+Voodoo

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hhdueuejeejehhdh, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Double Agent, nice...

2. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol I'm not a double agent.
    I'm.....unique.

3. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Another thread?? lol

4. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Double Agent sounds better

5. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol I don't share information with either side.

6. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Heyyyy baby cry cry ( dRIP ) I didn't know you were allowed to talk in public - well if you call it that, hard to tell what you're actually doing. 
    I missed your wee psychotic squawking rants, what's it this time ' No cf no cf no cf ' ' Osiris are boring ' .
    Don't worry little girl, we all know why you of all Yafi cannot afford for there to be a cf but it'll be ok. Until then keep up the impression of the human anime cartoon - it's hilarious 

Good to have ya back 

7. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

And Yafi, keep feeding KAW your propaganda. Maybe so many clans are on you because they...ummmm..find you repulsive and wanna make sure they all get a piece before you are gone??
    Or maybe its because lots of people know something about you that nobody wants to say? They are all beating on you like you guys are........well....
    Either way, keep spouting about how your winning while you are all getting hammered. You are all liars, those that know Yafi, know best. Hard for you strip accounts and generate new sales while you are getting pounded... Oops! Did I say that out loud?
    Gotta be careful these days or my build might get torn down. An aweful lot of Yafi climbed out of the woodworks to vehemently deny that one! And then admitted it in your banners?  Funny...

8. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

lol Os-Postal #1 Destroy Osiris Reputation and I must say you're #2 JB. Again thanks you JB and Os-Postal without you entertainment us in forum. We will not successful to Os-dan naked last time =). Pls keep entertainment us JB. We missed you lol.

9. Whoa... I wanna hear this secret nobody wants to say...

10. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Look out you got all yafi Excited now they got some thing to do talk Rubbish like all ways all you noobs out there no nothing clans Joining us not because we ask but because they can't stand yyyafi and your plunder pigs hello rip no cf cry no cf lol so to all of kaw you want free gold better then eb pays out just start hitting the yafi girl

11. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Im sorry jb and yafi hunter, we can't be stopped. Osiris have nothing, so i wouldnt even include you guys in this war. Same goes for aah.
    So has inter licked voodoo into this? Will it make a difference? Most probably not.
    Dont forget it's Yafi Judgment now 

12. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

It tends to be whichever side trash talks more on forums is usually losing.. Just sayin..

13. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Lol just kids play ground here you all rubbish rip rip you still crying 

14. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Are you talking about JB, Kingdomofdeath and YAFI Hunter? 

15. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

....since Yafi started first, doesn't that mean Yafi is losing? .-.

16. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Hey Dom, how's your rear end holding up after all the whooping you got from LOS in the past? I heard you needed a bag to hold it all in 

17. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Why are they so keen on getting all the attention and changing the subjects? I post once and suddenly my name is in every post of theirs? Hmmmm...what did i say that got so much Yafi attention??...

18. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

I Just know he's run to Osiris and Cry a lots ask Osiris for help =). I think he's cry too much last time and mess up his brain. So now he is think everyone *happy* is *crying* lol.

19. Re: Yafi vs Aah Os iG War Voodoo

Do u even think we should talk abt whose losing or winning here ? Lol. Even if each and every member of yafi is stripped to 0 gold and 0 pots , it's not gonna change anything. Yafi has already played its part, proved its strength and has challenged the most strongest clans in the history of KaW to destroy us. It doesn't really matter how many clans are involved and are fighting against yafi alone. The point is we r still retaliating , we r not 24hrs pinned , yes we have alts still sitting in the shadow and playing thier part. Yes we still have banks that r still loaded for more strips. Even if those banks get empty , there r few more other in the process to get ready to be a bank to fund in our strips.

One more point I'd like to make it clear is that this war will not end soon even tho Voodoo has now bee involved and maybe other more will be dragged in. I have been in yafi since 1.5yrs and now with my main there after I quit iG 2 months ago , I am proud to be with yafi , members who only play for fun and who would never back down whatever maybe the consequences.

I had tried several times to talk to them and get a cf and I was surprised to see that these ppl were more dedicated than I have thought they would be. Hats off to all of them. After seeing the most dedicated members of iG ( oG's only ) and now yafi, I'm glad to be here.

To clear one more thing , there will be no cf Atleast from yafi side. Y ? Bcos " you ask for it ".

We welcome Voodoo to join our target list. The more targets, the more better for us.
    We'd just say " Bring it on guyz ". 

Lopaidon or whatever is ur name.... U say I'm bashing iG? To clear ur doubt, I was iG since day 1 of my KaW kawreer. I respected no other clan but iG and now only yafi. I still have strong relations with most of the actual iG's and we r still kicking ass in the other game we're playing. You say, ur surprised bcos I'm still in some iG group on that 3rd party app? Yea I am. Does that make any difference? No. So I don't really care what u say or what u think abt me. You dont really know me. Well, there r ppl out there who have a dream that they would join iG one day, well I have been gone thru max ups and down with iG and have seen iG succeeding in all the milestones and only y ppl dream of joining iG. So pls before making ur filthy lil decisions of me BASHING IG , you should think twice before saying that to me. 

The only problem I hve with iG was that they joined this war but after ate's explanating , I have nothing to say.

Khan.

20. Even with AAH + OS + iG + WAR on us, we still managed a mini 1.5T strip yesterday ;)

Seriously? Let's see if VooDoo does better than the 4 clans combined. :mrgreen:
    Wouldn't be surprised if VooDoo needs to call in alliance too. We have moles in your clans that tell us many things :lol: