YAFI IS BUILDING ! BE WARNED !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIOII_LaDy_LuCk_IIOII, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Yafi sucks..tacos

2. Only the good ones kitty....only the good ones...

3. I can't believe how Osiris new members are not following their leaders :lol:

It still makes good sense that Osiris Soldiers was brought in to bear the hits. ;)

4. Apple im sure you guys are getting youre asses handed to you so quite down

and on your guys thread that says OSs time will come the idiot who posted said it was because of T5 and money for pots

5. Os-Going_Postal, the proven Osiris liar, talks again. :lol:

YAFI has been hitting AAH and Osiris for mostly since formation, so why would others be fearing us?
    Don't tell me you were referring to Osiris main clan??? :eek:

Oops, I think we really made you disgruntled for exposing you as a liar. Your SS isn't even around :lol:

6. Well, we don't need to explain much :lol:

Fact is that since merger, our clan rank has been growing. I mean, we are growing by feeding on Osiris.

At least if any of our members wants to leave clan, we will understand. We are unlike certain Osiris members who threatened to farm any of their members who want to leave Osiris. Probably just so that they don't look so pathetic :lol:

7. Or....they just suck..

8. Necro's family doesn't look that good either.

Yup, our spy sent us the family photo he shared :lol:

9. How do they look pathetic they have fought you guys for awhile and have done plenty good to hold their own

i think you should also stay outta fourms until You guys call a ceasefire

10. Sorry YAFI but if one of your noobs has enough troops to pin me i think you guys arent returning many hits.

11. Osiris has fought us for a long time, over a year I believe.

Osiris Soldiers only fought for.... a month or two? :lol:
    They talked as if they were the one who had been fighting for so long when it was their leaders who did so. :lol:

And why should I stay out of forums? Why shouldn't you be the one who stay out? ;)
    And why shouldn't Osiris be the one who stay out, especially when their leader has told them to?

12. Sorry bro, you have the wrong conclusion. It just means Osiris isn't even pinning us much. They stay dtw mostly, and so we have spare troops to hit elsewhere :lol:

In summary, Osiris is incapable to pin us at all :lol:

13. @ op..this is great bravo!!
    [​IMG]

14. or apple it shows hes slacking in returning hits to OS?

15. I just explained to you in the other thread.

Probably you should keep the same content in the same thread if you want to ask the same question to multiple threads.

16. naa im free to do as i please

17. Fair enough. It's a free forum after all :lol:

18. It is

now i will ask why pick me as a target out of all of Os and im not even part of that clan?

19. It's a war game, and we are free to do as we please

Fair enough? :lol:

20. fair enough but that just proves you have no answer to my post so you deflect with one of my other posts valid answer