YAFI IS BUILDING ! BE WARNED !

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIOII_LaDy_LuCk_IIOII, Oct 17, 2012.

1. shoosh denial haha i cant help but want to look like that hahaha

2. Murk, you can obviously see which side is bored...i think the answer is obvious...you answered your own question...
    Dont be a kill joy....you are ruining my buzz! 

3. Yea. Their moms must be proud too. Such a big strong man, living in the basement.

4. Wait wait wait--postal....

Someone's bored!? With THOSE hot pieces of steel??

Wow. Insane.

5. Postal: both sides have posted multiple threads. Post count has very little to do with who is winning. We will see when it's all over. Hopefully, there will only be one more thread about this war, that being the CF thread. Don't know which side will win, all I know is the trash talk threads get old, especially when no facts are put on them, just a bunch of crap. That being said good luck in the war, and sorry for ruining your buzz. Have a beer on me to get you back on track

6. I could give less of a **** if you think im taking this too far, im in an osw and neither of our clans go around spaming fourms

7. Sack....your osw must be boring.

Sorry about your luck kiddo :)

8. Or we dont go around talking ****.

9. Come on let's not talk about the red head with the blue eyes in YAFI !
    [​IMG]
    That's just going to far !

I mean they have been working out ! Maybe they have a few brunets too!
    [​IMG]

Course we all know ... BLONDS have more FUN !
    [​IMG]

I mean YAFI leader seems to be happy to have a variety !
    [​IMG]

For the haters - you sit back and watch YAFI open multiple threads and say nothing ...
    Os ( me with no permission ) opens one of higher quality and you want to complain ...

I got one thing to say !
    [​IMG]

10. I would have said the same thing to yafi because i hate them, in all honesty i like OS more its just there have been so many threads over this.

11. So why complain on an Os one.

12. Yo BallSack, if that's the way you feel then stay of the thread. 

13. Well...we are bored...and its fun...dont be a hater bro! We are tearing them up! Try to kick back and enjoy the game! What made you decide to post trash talk on your blood allies instead on their dozens of posts?

14. Lack of the common sense that it would be smarter to post on theirs.

That's my guess anyways.

15. hahaha necro puts three studs on now he put three bom shells on stop looking at victoria secret necro theses photoes give yafi
    to much justice

16. Mouse, your jealous that he got to take the pic 

17. Forum is free for everyone , this is just some humor stuff , so he share it . Why not ? What do you have to say ? Are you the one that create and own forum ?
    Too many junk and no quality post ? Lets solve it together , if u got a solution that works please apply it and the society will be happy and thankful to you , otherwise do you really in the place to complain ?

18. I am jelous i wanna big they big an have aexc girl like them

19. I really wish I was a Yafi girl right about now....so lucky.

Think they would accept my apology and love me as their own? XD

Ya__LovelyDenial__Fi........sounds good to me. 