Xtal for Mith during EE Wars; Rise From The Ashes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Feb 16, 2013.

1. I like this idea.

2. Support, if you think mith is too expensive, then just war for it.

3. AWxexdxsxsxaffvgbuvJfdjfjddhavesdrhubbysvdhyshyhwynwhqhhgnwhwjyunryujwhuehudjj
    Hsbgqgyayyehhwhahfwjwygwfbwjjdyjsuywh
    Ushuhywhsyhwnybwywnggwhwhwmjehhnej
    najhajnshbnafyahsybwjsnybgwnhbhnnn

4. AzssaAsa as r vldkfgsragausjagUxgztufAtyifj
    Sid rxtDdzqwfdbjdyfjdgfhzudgdfbcccv cgdhdh
    DdafasxggrFsfshzjchtudyfgdhdhZhGuzfufgihfhfbxhdhahdhchsfzgdfzfshJfzyhdhxjzgjdkdhfcguggfzrzsrfccguvhuvgrcbjvhgckivkiggvycvvhvhvhb

5. Qdhyvwavshvshbhdgdag denim she FHA Gish
    Subsvbehsusdhebhefgehenjshdbdngshsbbwbbsjhwhshebesbehshbdhahfbshbshsbdhdhhsbshbdhshsbbsvsgwghsbwbsbwvbdvwbvehvev shsvshbsbvsbbahahhsbsbbdbhshsbdgbsbbb

6. Scezext hgxhygawhggvagacatbsgavbagavb
    ZvgabgavatgHhajjycahbahahhhvajhhyyggih
    Cgaghqhhsgagbqbqghjajbabaghyadaggahhananhhvyvfqfcugvauyvvahhagbhhjjknsggagvhh
    Afuqcquggaugahahjaibsucscgczg.affqvhihahg
    Wysjctabaffayvzhahaianakjdoghhavgzahv

7. Support from me but make it 10 miths I am young can't buy xtals

8. Support, I might actually consider EEwarring if this were implemented. I do agree that 20 mith is a little overkill. Maybe 10-15.

9. u seriously had to spam a post where the community was agreeing on the idea? :evil: :evil: :evil:

10. One of the few ideas I like but maybe lower the price to 10 so it will be available to more players and make it only usable during war

11. Maybe 15-10 for 1 xtal the new equpment also has me vary busy

12. Sendinf idea to devs in an hour, put your support to make this more likely to be accepted :ugeek:

13. Great idea and well worth looking into devs and it will help the younger plays as well as they often not aloud to spend money on xstals Great POST got my vote... 

14. Lower it to 10 mith but yes I support. Good idea!

15. Well thought out idea. Exact cost of mith could be played with, but the idea is excellent.