Xtal for Mith during EE Wars; Rise From The Ashes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_I_I-DarkAce07-I_I_I, Feb 16, 2013.

1. @Ace's response to me.

Make the spell war exclusive.

And use a similar algorithm that determines the price of mith - to figure out how much the spell should cost.

20 may be a lot for some players, but almost nothing to others.

2. 20 Mith? I think that's a bit too expensive. Maybe 5-10 at the max :) But anyways SUPPORT.

3. If you need a regen that bad during EE and you got no real life money. Just hit the first quest repeatedly and save up 10nobs.

4. @Chris -
    You can't quest during EE wars,

@Op -
    Support !

5. "Save up" as in before the war.

6. It would help. Xstals are only avalible to those who havent quested and credit card users. The rest of us get a big fat finger. SUPPORT

7. SOUP-PORT!

8. Seriously, just buy xtals

9. 20 Mith. Just forget about it. Thank you

10. I TOTALLY support the name!๎„…

11. Btw, 'Rise from the Ashes' sounds like something that happens to me when I am *ahem* surfing the net

12. Love the idea. Full support.

13. Not for 20 mith then the new people to war would not be able to use it, or even just people who have lost quite a bit. These EE wars already cost a lot of mith much less if u tack on a regen cost. This would just make less people who can't afford to xstal war, since they wouldn't want to risk a lose of at least 30 mith. Second point goes with that as well, only one regen would mean they would still be crushed by any clan that does buy the 2 xstals. Therefore this idea needs to be rethought, but it does have potential.

14. Well thought out. Support๎€Ž๎—๎—

15. The post has been edited to include the anwer to 'this spell costs too much' since ppl werent reading the second post on this thread :geek:

16. @ ace you say you answered re cost of xtals in mith
    But you overlook one big issue that has yet to be resolved. This far mith payouts suck, especially with FF so the problem you create here is you are then essentially forcing devs to never address the mith patout as it is as they would be less inclined to give away a free regeneration in war. The option to use more mith will limits who benefits and obviously exclude multiple players in lots of clans especially those who struggle to win. Mith is rare enough without making it easier for players to burn away mith in the event of loss.

17. Hmm...the price is a minor detail, i just estimated the value of the spell to approximately 20, and edited my original post ;)

18. Support. Any idea that promotes NOT spending hard-earned money just to continue playing a game is a great idea.

19. I will be posting this to devs soon, so that the new estoc trial season can be more equal for everyone :D