Worrisome Start For Ego-Elect Trump

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by No_0B, Nov 21, 2016.

1. As a U.S. citizen I hope my President can be successful because it's good for the country. I didn't vote for Trump because I see him as a petulant child that should stick to bullying people less powerful than himself. I'm not asking you to like Hillary but good lord what have you done by electing this fool?!?!?!?

Hey Trump...you are President-Elect. Are you freaking kidding me that you are tweeting about stuff should not be on the radar of the most powerful human on the planet? If you can't handle SNL taking shots at you or Pence getting a message at the theater then this is going to be a DISASTROUS 4 years!

Abe Lincoln is probably like boohoo...you had a bad day at the theater :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This week shows you how easy it will be for everyone in the world to pull this guy's cord. Heaven help us!

2. Boohoo...I don't like the person I'm stuck with.

3. Someone needs a safe zone

4. Cool story.

Pretty sure that's not the point of this thread. That could have been said of either candidate. The point is Trump looks like a schoolyard bully which is not how a President should act.

It's not a good sign.

5. Yeah...apparently anyone who says anything about Trump...a safe zone from his Twitter account :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Neither will you when/if he starts world war 3.

Anyway op. I too wondered how the hell he actually won but I just figure America has a lot of people that like to rebel against people who "try" to tell them what to do, in an attempt to seem like they're the ones in charge. Guess they all voted for trump thinking it wouldn't matter.

7. They already have that. It's called a block button.

8. The United States acts like a schoolyard bully. Why shouldn't the person that represents us do the same?

9. How the hell did we allow someone under investigation be up for presidency? Better than someone who should be in prison.

10. Lmao Trump isn't out of those weeds yet either. The "Never Settle" man just settled for over $25million so that he didn't have to testify under oath. The political chess game has begun.

11. Because the United States isn't as powerful as Trump thinks. With his big mouth in charge he's going to get America hurt, not just himself.
    It's just one, big disgusting mess.

12. Yeah you pretty much described the idea of government without total power in the last sentence.

13. Humpty Trumpty sat on his wall,

Shouting again & again "I'm the King of it all!"

But all the Queens horses & all the Queens men,
    Made him do whatever she wanted again 

-Måđ

14. So beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes, it was so eloquent.

15. Hence why 11000 people voted for harambe

16. Just wait and see. If he is a bad president, then don't really elect him next time.

He could be the best president America has had for a long time.

I don't understand why people are afraid of him, he is on good terms with Russia, the country America needs to be most worried about.

Sore losers need to stop wasting time protesting, Trump is there to stay for 4 years.

In my opinion, Trump was the best of a bad bunch.

I hold more right wing values than left wing, but I'm open for debates about this presidential election which isn't even about my country.

17. Then you honestly have no valid argument or opinion on it. Its not you who has to live with the decisions of our election process.

18. Last president who's background was strictly as a businessman.... "W". Another notable, Harding (possibly the worst of all presidents). Now I'm not "saying" Trump will be the worst of them all, but back to OP's 2nd paragraph statements, i have to agree, Trump needs to put down the phone, stop tweeting and get his damn house ready. As an American, he should really think, or re-evaluate his choices for his cabin. He has the perfect opportunity to bridge gaps, seeing that he's an "outsider" to the political arena, but as it stands atm, doesn't look like it.

Anyway, happy KAW'ing all

19. People who are stupid enough to vote for a snake like Hillary amaze me. Not only did she get Americans killed and turn a blind eye, she leaked government information. If anything at all she should be in jail right now and have never been allowed to run for the presidency.

Ask any Hillary supporter why they are voting for her. 9/10 of those mental challenged baby killers can't even come up with a good reason. Common census is because she's a women and no other good reason.

Most of Hillary supporters are little cry whiny babies looked for entitlement. I'll tell you what, if you want something for free go join the military and serve, until then go get a job and get off welfare.

People vote for Trump because he is a patriot willing to bring this country back to its former glory. World War 3 blah blah blah. So what, I can guarantee none of you commie loving maggots will be the ones fighting for this country. No no no instead you will be crying for free college and doing you #transmatter crap.

#whitelivesmatter

God loving, gun owning, American patriot.

20. I don't like liberal cry babies.