Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXXxll__PAPA-RIDZ__llxXXxll, Sep 19, 2012.

1. @Gandal If a muslim kills someone unjustly, it doesn't mean the religion is telling him to do it. If you want to analyse a religion, dont analyse by the follower but by the The book of that religion.

2. So machine if a whole country decides to do that u r telling me that the whole country has lost faith to the religion or just didn't follow the rules ?

3. Science already blew away the idea of a god

4. I like to believe there's a god, but ultimately, biologically our brains have made this illusion of god through imagination, look closely at a few religions and you can find similarities, take Judaism, Christianity and Islam, they all have a prophet/saviour. They all believe in one god, they all majorly follow one book. To me it sounds like someone came up with the idea, another person didn't like that story, took parts of it and made another. I don't mean to insult anyone with my opinion

5. Ghost bird they all come with the ancient sea scrolls that's y

6. Idea? 1400 years have passed since Islam came and it's still being spread . It's one of the most spreading religion in the world .

7. new religion? Ever heard of Atheism and Atheists? - Maybe one day science will overrule, but there will always be religions that will have support. - "The future can never be foreseen"

8. U cant tell someone to believe in. From the as far as we know man has invented religion so that he can believe in something and in a purpose.

You believe but what you see
    You receive but what you give

9. Science will always trump Bronze Age social tools.