Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of God?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llxXXxll__PAPA-RIDZ__llxXXxll, Sep 19, 2012.

1. That's a stupid reason to be agnostic...

2. I believe that God exists but I don't know which one. Also I think tht we r equal so don't judge me

3. I shall just remain agnostic

4. Well if you are being agnostic to avoid hell, bad news, all religions that have a "hell" state that you need to follow their doctrine to avoid it. So even being agnostic wont "save" you.

5. 1)they say that I have to believe in God don't say which God
    2) I'm agnostic because I don't find something that I 100% I agree upon because what's the point of being into a religion because some things someone said just sound nice to the ear

6. Re: Will Science Someday Rule Out the Possibility of G

I'm not doing it to avoid so called "hell". I don't believe in nor disbelieve in God/God(s). I just think it can't be proven or disproven

7. Also what wake just said

8. I was talking to gandalf, you have a decent reasoning and understanding of agnosticism.

9. Lol I hope I do ; ) but I'm also not gonna lose my few remaining childhood years struggling to think over this

10. I don't have a religion.

I think there are more important things in life than worshipping something IMO.

But that's just my $0.02

11. Gandalf, do you believe that there is a god, but you just don't know which one? If so you're a theist.

12. Your life is an examination , you obey Him you will have a good Afterlife otherwise your end will be hell .

13. I'm open-minded to it because I do not know for sure

14. Shut up brainiac, your stupidity isn't wanted here.

15. I'm a nice person, I donate to charity, help people, volunteer, etc...just because I'm an agnostic, I don't think a should be deemed "a terrible sinner"

Just sayin

16. Okay your agnostic :) Seriously though, read the Quran, book of the dead and the bible. I read the bible and am working through the Quran. I'm an atheist because I read the bible.

17. Wakebuster u might b interested to read the Bible they have a nice story that u would Lear a lesson from.

18. The bible is a horrible hate filled book, with decent morals scattered few and far between.

19. I have read snippets of the bible. Nothing against it.