WHO IS THE BEST WAR CLAN?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X--ACE_OF_SPADES--X, Dec 25, 2013.

1. EE aint a war its a knock out game. It has complete nothing to do with war.the best EE clan can suck big time in osw.

2. That's potato or taters just depends on your definition of war

3. I like it becase it has a definite end and winner unlike osws are usually long and drawn out and usually end up with damage to both sides and no clear winner people just getting tired of fighting

4. I think we are comparing wrong things together - trying to prove whether oranges are better than grapes or vice versa.

OSW is most exciting and beautiful part of the PvP (which should what the game should be but sadly not what it is anymore leaving apart a small percent). As James states this is what we can call a war because there is a bigger thing at stake.
    OSW is for the people who can not devote their concentrated time towards game, like a few hours every other day. Yet have a lot of dedication to stick together. Take blows and keep moving.
    EE is just opposite, if you want to do good, it needs you to spend whole the (1-2 hours) time glued to your screen.

Apart from a lot of differences, the build type required in the 2 forms of game is slightly different as well.

The same can happen on the other way round. Look at the one of the best OSW clan's EE clan "wilders chilli", they tried at start, but as they realized it needs a lot of effort, but later stick with doing TVP (because miths is required in OSW as well). I am not sure if Osiris even has any EE clan at all. And there a whole bunch of OSW clans who have tried an failed.

EE is one of the way of growing for a lot of people as well. One may look small yet those great bfe equips make you bigger. The estoc edge help rake in plunder from EBs.

Smart are those who don't criticize one form of gaming, and learn to keep a balance and enjoy both forms of game. Take example of KOTFE, HOG, MG, ZAFT. Rest who are not adapting, are more in game because of social activities than anything.

5. RH for EE wars