WHO IS THE BEST WAR CLAN?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X--ACE_OF_SPADES--X, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Best OSW clan - Zaft. They have what it needs to win the OSW.
    There are various EE clans that are better than others in different aspect of EEing.

2. Up for debate no matter what anyone says people will argue against or for it

3. EE lasts 1-2 hours. EE has kd system where you can rest and think a bit. EE lasts 1-2 hours.

OSW lasts until the opposing clan ask for a cf: less than an hour (sadly) to over a year. OSW includes strips. You can get hit at anytime. Tracking does not mean that you press a button and a countdown timer shows the remaining time until opponent is up.

Yes, I am biased. Yes you get shiny red equipment from EE, but which requires the most tactics…ee or OSW. Open your eyes.

War =/= EE
    EE = war.

4. "War clans" is a very old term as in OSW clans "EE clans" is more of the EE part of the game 

5. When you say "war clan", I think of a clan who does it all, osw & ee. By that standard I'd prob say one of the Zaft clans. That's just a guess though.

6. @devil: I assure you I'm not bragging about my "big stats." I was just really hoping you had a bigger account that either this account or my spy account can play with. However, my accounts are currently busy-ish with an OSW.

As far as learning all the aspects of this game.. EE is the only elusive animal. I stubbornly find myself in OSW despite my efforts to avoid them, and rarely have time to get properly equipped and built for EE.

7. EE: Krezritter
    OSW: LSA

8. Simple answer to OP's question: The one that OP isn't in.

9. I was only trolling you mate. Don't take it anything more than that. I do have other accounts, but I have trolled so many people ranging from all the big OSW clans including mine :mrgreen: so I don't feel ok to name them. But the mistake is not mine, they only made no forum policy, and I slowly got into this trolling habits. :mrgreen: :lol:
    I am currently in OSW and do EE as well, with this occasional trolling. Life is good :mrgreen:

10. KaW 2013.... Somebody asks who's the best "war" clan and people answer with ee clans.... This is more than sad, it is a terrible joke.

Best ee clan is rising hawks for sure, but the best osw clan(s), and this is deciding, are YAFI and Warriors of the ancient realms.

I don't understand how somebody can say Last rights... Decent clan with close to zero members, but full of alts lol.. The few players have kinda too knowledge though. But far away from being one of the best osw clans

11. It's got to be YAFI. I liken them to a compact, tight-knitted band of merry men who don't know what "quit" means. Another almost "unknown" clan I must give props to is ONS. Ask the older members of YAFI, they won't stay down and just can't spell "quit" as well. 

12. There's no "last rights"

They are just bellemorte and her Alts hitting escape, and sugah and kilo rage xstalling every so often

13. That's called generation gap old man :lol:

14. Osw - YAFI

EE -Rising Hawks ant the old NWoCB

15. I thought EE was war though.

System wars are useless, obviously nobody does them now.

16. EE- RH

OSW: SICnISS/APOC/oG <---(some)

17. Their is no best their is no worst when it comes to osw.

You have unreal funds with some
    Extremely good strategy
    Strip calculations and coordination
    Members with determination
    And a pride behind the name/tag and the banner they support.

Of course their a people who say "they aren't a good osw clan" but in reality at least they are.

EE well anybody can EE sure it has it's strategy and requires a lot of coordination for the one hour or two hour war but that's about it.

War is war that's it.

18. Clan I'm in is beast at slapping ebs. Happy Christmas :p

19. Lol anybody cannot ee war it takes alot to get the right builds together and hold them that's why so many ee clans have fallen or went back to Ebs also why Devs are decreasing size of war roster if you manage to get the people together for ee wars and loose a few they'll leave and your back to square one. It's free bfe if anyone could do it everyone would be

20. An ee clan is a constant always working for and preparing for next war next season it's not just simply 1 1-2 hour war as you make it out to be