WHO IS THE BEST WAR CLAN?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by X--ACE_OF_SPADES--X, Dec 25, 2013.

1. EE is just barely counted. Its not really that hard though.

2. It is quite hard against a good clan

3. Kotfe assassins, solace, last rights

4. I would still hold OSW as a more strategic and tough challenge. For example, EE you have your build requirements, BFE, and you sort out teams according to match up. Total time to do that is far less than it takes to track Time zones, track allies, finding back page allies. Calculating total gold taken in a strip. Maintaining pots, reverse stripping, and of course all the propaganda that is involved.

I of course have no favorite OSW clan. Each OSW clan has it's tactics and determination. I respect the real OSW clans that exist in KaW. I frown on posers and farmers who think exploiting gold from eb clans is "OSW."

5. @HolyDomo

The top 3 LB hold over 2000T in gold alone... Excluding the rest of ZAFT.

You guys probably have made minimal impact on their funds.

6. +1

You make EE sounds like there is no strategy involved. Not everyone during an OSW do the activities that you mentioned.
    "Calculating total gold taken in a strip" - Needed for chest beating?
    "Maintaining pots" - Guys in EE have to do this too. Their requirement run in hundreds though.

There are ways of enjoying this game - OSW/EE/EB/Forum/Social activities etc etc. Only fools discount one form over the other.

7. I guess you are highlighting those $$$ warriors? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fighting against the odds show how good one is.

8. Ghost Legion is getting places...wait for s3;)

9. I'm going to go with the overrated clan rising hawks.

10. I'm not discounting EE at all. It's just a different animal. EE is EE and War is War. Way to jump straight to personal insults by implying I am a fool. Not surprisingly, you are a small build that I can't act a fool with.

11. Also pot maintaining in EE is far easier as an EE warrior can choose to not do his one or two hour war that requires a whole 200 of each pot, if that.

12. New age for ee for sure

13. Ee also takes time tracking/ roster selection/ build requirements/ initial war targets/ after start war targets, tactics/ xtal decision making and calling/ clock plunder management. It's a big game of chess that against a tough opponent is extremely hard if you think it's so easy lets see you do it. I vote sotra 

14. Rising hawks

15. The best war clan?

I'd say the Huns...

Genghis Khan was their leader. Figures.

16. EE-definitely Rising Hawks. Their strategy is extremely hard to beat.

OSW-still hard to decide, guess maybe ZAFT since it has many connections?

17. Rising Hawks. But there isn't really a best war clan if we talking EE (which is all real clans do anymore). The rosters change so dramatically that it varies

18. 1st of all you didn't discounted EE over OSW, so that was not meant for you. 2nd I never said you fool. Your arguments are much better than others.
    But yeah, if you don't have a small alt to fool around me (if you really want and not really bragging about your big stats), you have yet to learn a few aspects of the game. :twisted: