Who did it?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by homedawg76, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Can't you remember any of your allies?

2. Man that socks for you bro

3. Yep it even show it in the new who ever hired it

4. Actually cheese I don't care about the strip... At all.
    It is a game and I treat it as such.
    I play for fun and as long as I have enough to keep me at mp I'm fine.

5. I talk a lot of ****. That's why I bank in pots and only keep enough allies for MP out.

6. Yeah it's just been soooo long since my last attack(outside of sw) it's good to see some people still do this.

7. And they stole lots? Without an attack?

8. maybe they're lurking right now?

Users browsing this forum: -Baidu-, -She_Ra-and-The-MaCHiNE-, BB-Heiva, DS_DESTRUCTION_DS, Fractals, homedawg76, IIIIll_Swag_King_IIIIll, IllA1Ill, IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll, I_II_III_DaMoOoSe_III_II_I, j-a-c_The_funky_Homosapien, K9_SeanAnG, KotD_kizza2000, lil_dragon, LittIeAmigo, l_Harry_l, Os-Bounty_Hunter, Ricardo_Of_Sparta, ronelius, vegoman, victorVirus, whenpigsfly, yoda and 4 guests

:lol:

9. Well it would roughly take 6k steals to fully strip you so look at a large clan or a mouthy fundie fool who you may have irritated by showing his ignorance and fear of the unknown...

10. Harry thy can do that when you have like 800billion gold out. I lost 800million per steal.

11. My one lead... Innocence from" the living myth"...
    Not 100% positive i owned him at the time of the strip though.

12. I assume only steals, since they want to keep you open. That would be a lot of steals, over 500 FB roughly? is that even possible? That's a freaking good work of coordination.

13. Why am I there?

14. Nvr mind I browsed it b4 reading and saw users lurking this thread lol.

15. Homedawg u are not one of our targets.
    Hordes of Evil-clan
    Travislaplant-individual
    Feel free to feed and build off them.
    We don't hide from who we hit. You would know if we were on you

Ad Mortem

16. Thanks for clarifying.

17. Well anyways if you guys want to step up and tell me who you are I'd appreciate it. In the meantime i'll continue my "investigation".

18. I know who did it...

19. Who? :shock: