Who did it?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by homedawg76, Aug 3, 2012.

1. She has bug eyes...

2. Not mentioning one of her thighs are the size of her waist, and her shins are curved? Just weird...

3. I'd accept $1000 dollars for it.

4. I can't stop staring at her calls >.< it makes me thing she's a goat-human hybrid lol

5. She's a stripper, she needs to be able to get away from predophiles quickly. Here bended legs give her the ability to bounce away unharmed.

6. Those bone thick arms won't do anything to get away, he'll grap her by the waist with one hand lmao

7. That's where those straps under her nono spot come into play. If a predophile gets ahold of her waist all the stripper has to do is tangle him in the ultra thick reinforced pleather.

8. Evolution has also given her a defense against ninja tiger sex.
    See its glossy hair? It acts as a sort of spy glass it uses to see objects behind it.
    Along with the whip it carries it's defenses are almost impenetrable. Instinctually it will only fight if cornered though.

9. Wtf was that??? I still think you can't show explicit pictures in a 9 game but who am I to complain when the loading screen shows a scantily clad woman on it.

10. Hardly explicit. It shows just it's face, upper thighs, and a teeny tiny bit of cleavage.