Who Cheated? You Decide.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _________san__________, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Like many of you, I spend real money in this game, I enjoy KAWing and I particularly enjoy the wars.

However, if what is being said is true, that some of the clans I've warred and lost against was because of a cheat, then they have effectively stolen from me and others.

I would ask the Developers to take action against any perpetrators in order to somehow make up for our lost time and money due to their false wins. I am not looking for repayment, I am hoping they will set the balance straight by taking away ill gotten gains made from cheating. You have the records, you know who, if any, cheated, do stick to your previous promises to punish any that break the rules, no matter who they are.

Thank you for your consideration.

2. Support to Curtish and devs hope y'all catch them cheaters 

3. Hmmm this shall be interesting, I'd hope that none of our lbers are cheats :eek:

4. Would be interesting to read this thread after a week.
    If this will not be locked/deleted by a speedy hand.

5. So I still don't completely understand how any of these clans could be cheating? Please explain more into detail what they would do to "cheat"

6. I guess their definition of "cheating" is "winning", it isnt hard to do that, your clan just has to be determined...

7. no, 'cheating' is not 'winning'...

Cheating is maybe deciding to use software/programs to get data from kaw that isn't usually available to a player.

Cheating is maybe then using this information to determine how many troops an opponent has, what successful/unsuccessful actions they have made and how weak they are at any one time.

Cheating is maybe then either manually or through a bot targeting specific players using this information.

Cheating is admitting that you aren't skilled enough to win using your own war skills alone and have to use non human input to gain an advantage and get a clean sweep of wins + mith equips + mith.

Cheating is stealing real-life money from people who have bought xtals to take part in these wars, thinking they are warring against people when in fact they are warring against a computer. It is also stealing in-game mith from people and therefore in-game equips too.

The alleged botting clans are not winning... their bots are.

**This is just my opinion on what may be happening and I'm not accusing anyone - that is of course for the devs to decide.**

8. From my knowledge my clan has not cheated.

9. Find out who exactly spreaded and used the spreadsheet, then take away their rewards. Maybe do it to the clan also. Without having that info, some of these clans would have alot harder time warring.

10. They better because I will put a clan on blast if I was a solo player.The real way of warring withcha hands with the fingers pressing buttons.I thought it was humans Vs humans but now certain clan brought bots into the fight.Kingdoms at War is not on that futuristic stuff we on that mythical stuff dragons giants trolls! When I see a clan using bots the devs should punish right on the spot. Instead of VP Eb the devs should put the cheaters into one eb the drop is there allies and equips. Cheaters deserve the worst like a Queen would say"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!".
    [​IMG]

11. how does one "cheat" in an EE? just wondering..

(sorry if this has alread been asked, too lazy to read every post)

12. Come on guys it does'nt matter I mean In the big picture in life this is not much

13. Nice thread brother!

I'll wait for the excel spreadsheet. 

★R∑GμL∆†oR§★₩Ð₲₳Ƒ★

14. 15-20. That's one thing I've never checked.
    Even the small clans do well just not on the top board yet. Good luck to the warrers tonight.

15. See you in war 2 ds

16. thisisgonnagetfunny

17. I hope try get caught. And to the idiots saying winning isn't cheating. You have no clue what you are talking about I would recommend reading the whole thread to get an understanding of the topic.

18. Agreed they should reset all Mith and equipment, and destroy the clan that used cheats..

19. sitting with a full xystl out during EE war and doing nothing is not a rawr approved war method
    rawrs and co will find you through diligent sweeping magiks and you will be pantsed, then spanked with rawr rocks :lol: :roll:

20. This will never happen as the devs can't prove who has used the script program's. and if they do they won't expose them