Who Cheated? You Decide.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _________san__________, Jul 5, 2013.

1. I don't understand how any level of satisfaction is achieved through cheating.
    Struggling to grow or survive another osw seems pointless if ppl continue to get away cheating.
    Seemed to make sense during pwars to save wrists and eliminate dtws until it was banned.

It does seem every week there is a long list of finger pointing and whining Hopefully that's all it is and ppl can continue to War in good faith.

2. Don't know who cheated but if this has occurred devs are shutting the barn door after horse has bolted
    The clans that have cheated have not only broken rules they have exploited our cash as it's when we use xstals that this monitoring is at it's most effectiveness
    Also all these clans that have won using this method have used mith to get equipment which makes them stronger and therefore probably don't need to break rules anymore.
    Which means bfe will have to be used in match ups

3. They don't have the real ability and the strategy to win a war so they try to find other ways to satisfy theirselves :)

4. I despise cheats. My only hope is for a more even playing field come season 2. Good work Devs and Curt. 

5. I'm not condoning anything here but just scanning ATA's terms of service it says the following "g.create and use user accounts using any automated means or under false pretenses. False pretenses includes having multiple accounts for the same person, creation of accounts with false information, creation of accounts on devices you do not own and usage of accounts you do not own"
    That means anyone using an alt is also cheating, however I don't see many people complaining about that

6. Well... I know one rumour but I won't accuse anyone before it get true/false

7. @ crud it's my understanding u can have an account for each devices you own plus one account on pc per household.
    So if u have alt on different device thats allowed and one alt on pc per household

8. Would that not be against - "multiple accounts per person"

9. 1 pc acc per person in house, already asked, i already asked devs, coz i have one and so does my wife so i asked the devs

10. Dude... read on -_- its says one per device ONLY(which is another word for allowed) and one pc per person despite nunber of coms. So this guy n his wife is two ppl, two accs^

11. This isn't about multiple accounts

This is about a "story" about individuals / clan(s) basically hacking kaw to see stuff that no player should be able to see.

Then using that information in real time during a war to influence the outcome.

However IF true it also means what else can they see and use against players..??

Also as a large percentage of kaw especially the lb players have seen this "story" it's also how they will see and think about those peers involved unless they choose to step up and explain...

12. Anyone who know anymore about this story and can prove

13. yeah i want to know more about this story defiant

14. Sorry cut off lol

...And can prove beyond any reasonable doubt has a responsibility to bring this to light. it sounds like the the nature of the way they are cheating prevents the devs from being 100% certain from a technical viewpoint and so can't punish them.

So they get away with it and probably continue.

I hope not - these clans (or as someone quite rightly said - the admins and owners of these clans) are corrupting the spirit of warring and are taking every single xtal you buy to throw in a war and chewing it up, making it worthless, while laughing their socks off at you. It's important to note that most of the normal members of these clans probably are completely unaware of the botting.

Its up to the people who have the proof in their hands to use it - collectively. Time to stand together and show these ppl we don't put up with cheating on this scale.

Nice thread curt... and posts vasia and defiant - I will be watching this weekends wars with interest and hopethis thread is kept updated 

15. Maybe someone needs to set up a repository where ppl can anonymously upload screenshots - just saying 

16. I'm the fastest player in Kaw. It only take at least 40 secs to unload a full army

17. Perkutut moved to achievement
    Worms are now warthogs
    -rca- in clan a
    Some clans mentioned are inactive
    So please fix your list first

18. Hahaha

From all the discuss that you noticed ?

Stay out of the thread FFS

19. I didn't know guys were cheating lol and to those that mentioned about getting inc after xtal doesn't mean out lol just means other team sweeps all the time I had my xtal catched once doesn't mean out lol :).

Stop the cheats lol. Kill the critters lmao

20. I don't make sense lmAo