Which KaWer do you most miss?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Jan 13, 2017.

1. I miss hunna

2. i miss ebLord also he was always a fun person to have jokes with .

3. Didn't you leave kaw? Just go already no one likes you.

4. Support

5. You don't speak for everyone. I like Roni just fine, yet haven't the slightest idea who you or the other little guy  are.

6. You know who I am...

Say my name...

7. seamus is that oddball pipebomb and bfa is 67 screenname . Hi Drgn and thankyou .it's funny how these weirdo's are soo stuck on me .Yet i know i never have spoke to 67 aka sven .yet he hired my old main at 2T and held on to it for ages lol. If i want to return back playing kaw i will.And there aint nothing you can do to stop it.But im not playing it right now for me it has got boring .Yet you keep trying to get my attention .Almost as if you doing it just to get me to return.Kaw has a wide field .Try broaden your horizons talking to and about other characters . Like go talk stupidness about someone in kotfe.You wouldnt dare.You aint man enough too.

8. Yup Aztec warriors

9. tomatoes

10. This

11. I haven't the slightest idea who you are either. It's pretty much funny true, maybe your idiotic ass likes roni but no one else does loool.

12. I mean I like roni just fine as well. Don't know her that well, but I've never seen anything that makes me dislike her.

But you don't know me either.

13. CantBeatDisBfa has all small alts but none of them has made him reconized and crossed him into the Kaw Starlet thresehold.Not even on his main account is he proclaimed as a hit on kaw or remembered .His other account is VultureTheKoKing .But even that account is rotting in the dust without a second thought or mention .Hi Ashaha thankyou.ColonelLeBlanc was always fun whenever he was on kaw causing trouble.

14. The KAW'rs I miss the most are those from Eternal Combat Unit (ECU), Fortunes Furia, and Chuck's Dojo. I can't remember how many members from each clan went inactive after either disband or they called it quits but a lot of the ones that made it fun and worth while to play the game left... This were the only 3 clans that were my permanent homes from time to time. I was one to go inactive too but an old clanie referred me to this clan I am in now (IDC) and felt that I would enjoy it. I have enjoyed my stay thus far.

15. On topic, I think the one I miss the most is trotis. War nerve is my first home, and trotis was my favorite person from there.

16. I miss hunna :'(

17. Who the hell is cantbeatdisbfa?

18. Noone