Which KaWer do you most miss?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by llR_-I-_Pll_Delta_llR_-I-_Pll, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Tigerassassin

2. ShadowKing AlaskaDrifter Warsin Laoda Kuks and a few others.

3. I have to say I miss Chongo Hombre. Always had class and was the friendliest while owning the leader board. It was an honor to be in Monster Garage when he was there. :)

4. Never forget kaw creative

5. I miss ImaginaryAmigo from MG. 

6. r u blynd ey em reght hear

7. names that come to mind would be Xtreme. Deadly. -SA- was rad. and..no more pop up :(

8. A worthy mention Little_weed and his alt sundog were a daily constant at LMS. If he was not quacking it up in WC he was sparking up CC ~ a sad day when he reset a great character indeed. Totenkopf is missed also his easy going attitude, yet biting sardonic humour became mercenary trademarks

9. Alice and Queenvashti and nmnm from bh

10. I really miss Gen_Spartan, honestly. Also Bastion, THEBlade, all of my old clannies. Xtra_Crispy_Bacon was fun. A couple of people I got to know IRL who have since died. Moctezuma (who ran aztec warriors or something like that), probably one of the best trolls in the game's history, who backed it up with a hell of a lot of farming--one of the most universally hated figures every time he popped back up. I miss old mods, at least the ones I don't keep up with elsewhere (donkey, meisha, cow). Man, so many people, this was such an important part of my social development.

11. Same thing

12. Philosopher my favorite where did he go

13. I miss the old Kanye

14. Ghoomba and Dante!

Fun guys in the forums and always had good stuff.

We also can't forget Distance... who couldn't like Distance, he was awesome!

15. Saltyfeetish is not the real Saltyfeet's alt.it's another imposter using SaltyFeet's name to trick people. i miss Westiee .Worldchat was always blowing up and funny when Westiee was about. Also i miss V3nom of iG and Prince of Zaft Destiny/ united world .

16. I miss Ithaca and his awesomeness

17. The baddest Bella machine

18. The never rude Kanye