WE STAND ALONE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by T-Marie_thats-me, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Well I am done discussing this matter with you I have stated my opinion And stated the facts I'll leave this to The discretion of The reader

2. Next: It is not defending when an OUTSIDE CONSULTANT agrees that my using THIS account and MY alternate is completely fair. After which he told me that you lied to an a clan that YOU asked to help you, That i used 5 accounts.

Putting this Simply, I am not going to apologize for having a clan farm me, AFTER THEY INTERRUPT A 1v1.

The Only ones at fault here are LovelyDenial and Toxic-Impact who has since reset on his own.
    In all Honesty as soon as He reset my battle was over, When LovelyDenial decided to call in her "Friends" (other clans) I was not going to leave L-S-O-B.

To end this post, i will remark on something someone said, not sure who, but, During this osw my only incoming has been from LastThought, I have been hitting eb as i need more strip funds, and its an easy self-pin. :D

3. That wasnt wise to tell dag. But... Anyways.

A8 and A8 supporters please stay off this thread. In regards to the PM and future PM, you can assist me in the war by letting this die. Nothing but lies. And if I wanted to tell my side of the story, you all know I would have made a thread better than this. That is all. 

4. Your side of the story? You did nothing but attack me, in midst of a 1v1.

If you wish to Hear my FF terms, follow me.

As for Dag, Move your "Active Hitters"to A8 so i know who to strip tonight.

5. I heard Deni actually fell in love with a member of L-S-O-B, and when her advances were spurned, she launched an OSW.

6. Where not apologizing you're not apologizing We both feel that we aren't in the wrong I feel like this is a complete and utter waste of time I say we let bygones be bygones No apology no congratulations Just drop it altogether Are we can just keep at it with no end in sight

7. Good to know that i receive incoming from someone twice my stats. Thanks Sighmin, better than nothing.

8. Warrior forever PnZ,that was fun for 5 seconds:(

9. Bump Requested

10. I would like to Apologize to Aces N Eights and Pandemonium on behalf of L-S-O-B and myself.

11. Apology Accepted
    Thread has served it's purpose

12. Please lock this thread moderator

13. PandemoniumAccepts