WE STAND ALONE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by T-Marie_thats-me, Aug 11, 2013.

1. These comments coming from a guy who named his self after mad it up poop in sheeps fur "DAG"

2. You said I had to hide in a corner. How is that relevant to this thread? You went off topic so did I!

3. Aww Face, have to result in making fun of my name which is short for Dagon which is my old name.

4. 1. Before the fall of A8, we didnt war anything except EE.

2. He has never been disrespectful to me, or anyone I have met. Ive known him 1 year.

3. This is called a 1v1, which you have explained to me that this was not. You said it was a farming, not a challenge/1v1.

4. We accepted toxic back knowing it was 1v1. While perm member, your "warrior" brought in other accounts. We wont be bullied.

5. This is called defending members. Try DEFENDING and not OPPOSING.

6.You mean my guests left?....Hmm. When I tried having a guest, you hit him. Which involved my family clan.

7. I dont want her to apologize. I want warrior to. And I never threatened other kingdoms or clans on you. I actually told them to back off.

Next?

5. That's the truth^

6. Read before your alleged broken 1v1 hun do you need to go back to school? He got his alt and brother first that broke the supposed 1v1 was more like a 3v2 your clan just had to get into

7. And that's the truth

8. That's what we call a lie.
    It's ok, face. Probably just the liquor talking.

9. You're so scatterbrained you pick out bits and pieces of information and make up a story that is false and That suits you needs

10. Face talks so much **** I swear he gives out Rimjobs

11. No. I just know how things happened. I mean... You changed your story a few times already.

12. When have I changed the story you have not yet talked to mt this is the first conversation me you have had on the matter besides what we originally had in p.m.

13. I say it as LSOB all together. :lol:

14. The truth has never changed your grasp on reality is just muddled

15. The truth never changes. Just your story.

16. Exactly what I said you take pieces of a story and make up your own story with it you do not know facts you do not know you're standing your point of view is obscured by your unwillingness to seek the truth

17. No. You're getting my clan mixed up with this really noob clan named "L-S-O-B". It's not their fault. I hear their owner and co owner are drunks. I mean... They get pinned by LastThought while taking shots. How long does it take for a shot?? Seriously.

18. You point fingers in every direction unsure if you're pointing in the right one you make outlandish decisions based on unreliable statements and then resort to other people backing you up and then you point fingers and call childish names just goes to show how mature you actually are