We have declared war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Mar 15, 2014.

1. I declare you a ladyboy. Go wash your privates you trash face

2. I had no idea a less than 2 mil hansel could make 4 accounts dtw. And one of them a hansel twice their size.

What a badass.... Posting dtw on a forum thread... Of things they didn't fully do themselves.

3. It is not ones strength or bigger clan that wins osw it is but skills and determination that wins the osw war.

Just as we pushing The-Brotherhood into submission as we are ever determined.....

4. Yea I'm a total badass. One Dtw was from attacks, one from assass, and other two were just me finishing them off. And they're probably inactive as well, considering one clan has problems completing TFO while the other hasn't started an EB in 77 days.

Do you think I thought anyone would think I'm awesome because I posted that? No. I posted it to tell OP who's DTW so he can maybe sit on them if he has people working with him for whatever reason. I don't give a rat's ass what anyone really thinks about my post - it's simply saying to the OP that these guys are DTW'ed. It's on forums because I'm silenced

5. Just to let you all know that we have finally defeated The-Brotherhood into submission and they have met our terms of cf and have kicked our target "mtp".

mtp we wants you..... Where will you hide now?.....

6. ooooh…nice op! so there will be a sequal to this? gonna need to buy more popcorn :D

7. Brotherhood has been...
    *puts on shades*
    ..Terminated

8. Support to both clans

9. @In plain sane

Pinned for trying to act all hard let this clans battle it out.