We have declared war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Terminator, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Y dont u threaten me instead u moron?

2. I really have to bring my main back from his 1 1/2 year retirement for some fun lol

3. Noob fight! Go!!! :D

4. i think termi is the KING OF NOOBS

5. In the mean time feel free to hit him... ____SINister____

6. Do u have a link?

7. @el kid:these noobs say mtp dishonoured their clan,i think they got dishonoured by the fact that mtp is far too big to even hit them lol.

8. I have to get the account back first. Sold my ipad that i had it on. Will get ata to give me it back later

9. Why don't you permfarm saltyfeet, punk In_PIAyIn_SaNe? Is it because he can also hit you back successfully? 

10. I tried hitting his ass. But hes a weaklink

11. Terror thank you for attacking other players who may not have any association with us. You really are a good detective to get your ass on fire.....

12. Actually, i can hit playing just fine

13. I'll teach him not to intervene in somebody else's bussiness

14. A weakling salty? I'm sorry two successful steals and nothing more? Lmao good luck mate

15. Thanks salty. We salute you for standing up to bullies.....️

16. Explain to me why much of kaw, or at least the verbal kaw, wants more war and yet kills it at the source. I look at OP wall and everyone is giving him hell.
    I look at those posting his wall. Mostly advocates of war. A few ewarriors. Some OSW guys.

Why push for more war, why call people eb noobs and then turn around and give the little guys hell for declaring war. You discourage new players from warring but want more yourself?

I can't tell if there is anything more hypocritical.

And to the person hitting OPs clan. Yeah real tough dude. Hitting a small clan against a larger. You are so cool.

Give em hell OP.

17. This thread is getting good…anybody have some butter? Im out and this popcorn isnt as good without butter :D

18. Err my clan has nothing to do with his clan lmao I wouldn't bother involving clan for this but ill sure give em all a fight for the hell of it!

19. Playin u noob. U've been pinning on eb ever since u know i was gonna kick ur ass for meddling in none of ur bussiness