WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Apr 8, 2015.

1. I don't understand. If you're retired.. Then why are you hitting people??

#YouAreVeryConfusing

2. Get off hizzy do you not have anything else to do but annoy people through forums?

3. I'm annoying people? I was only asking a question? Are you hizzy? Nope? So shhh. Jeepers creepers ╰(‵□′)╯
    #Freedomofspeech

4. I love you. Please love me back.

5. Why wont omega farm me? Im butthurt

6. At least Daddy shut the hell up about it :lol:

OmegaLSA

7. Coming from someone who is apparently retired, but playing enough to be on here everyday, not playing enough to carry out his ridiculous threats and now openly admits to being bankrolled by daddy, but, oh woah is me this happened and that happened and now he cant........this is where I literally LOL.
    I take it back, you are not a moron, you are psychologically stunted, its not your fault. Maybe the reason daddy cant fund your growth is cos those shrink sessions aint cheap sunshine

8. I thought this had something to do with humanity, not this irrelevant crap. :-(
    Big disappointment

9. Am on Spring break, course i'm on almost everyday.

Bankrolled by daddy only makes sense when i was playing kaw from the ages of 14-18, yes i was financially supported by him, this is common knowledge by the whole community, and i'm sure if your dad was successful in life and played kaw with you as a kid he would support you in game and give you $. We had great times together. Now, i'm an adult, i don't spend his money, your name is on my wall for a good reason, and i will be managing hedgefunds by the time i'm 30. You loud mouthed me on wc and made my wall, congrats. You'll see me in your newsfeed with multiple LB accounts if you're still around in 3-4 years

If you can't figure it out yet, i am retired now as an osw player, i come on to chat with friends. However, i plan on a return once i finish building my real life, and no matter who you are that is a reapectable thing. Hebrews says that maturity is shown by good discernment. I have discerned that this game is not worth spending time on and risking my successful future over.

I don't need your approval, i never have, never will, i've been slandered by people like you in this game since i was 14, yet i've proven them all wrong. Here i am 5 years later. Yep, i may be perceived as having a big ego in this game, after all i'm entitled to it considering my accomplishments. The world will not forget that, so why should i? I wear everything like armor, then it can never be used against me.

"The poloticians come and go, but we'll be here forever"

This will be my last post here because there is so much BS going on in this thread, and i will just end up having to repeat myself.

10. I take it back, you are actually an idiot lol

11. Sorry I cant leave this lol. Firstly mr hedgeclipper, its politician not polotician. Secondly, still being bankrolled from 16????? Really??? Lmao. Thirdly, 3-4 years? What happened to 2 weeks?
    And finally, and this is the fun one, lets assume all that tosh that cost me 1 minute of my life, which I will never get back, is true. I will take great pleasure in watching you waste funds and family time trying to pin me with 'multiple' lb accounts while I kick your ass randomly whenever the pleasure takes me FOR FREE!!!!! LOL
    Now run along hero, kaw is blinded by your 'achievements' and the world will always know how great you are.......,who are you again?

12. Hizzy if your relationship with your father in your teenage years revolved around kaw, you hava problem

almost nobody will jave the same name in 4 years

the devs wont even be around in 3-4 years

13. I gotta say....... you people take this game waaaay too seriously. That is all. Goodnight.

:)

14. Serge you big bully...

Ol' SLiM will be around...

15. The amount U all have to say about hizzy 
    Speaks for itself

16. Not really. The most spoken about people in history tend to be the worst

A name that used to be (and may still be) blocked out here is famous for murdering millions of Jews and millions of other innocent civilians. Yet he's a standard subject in most of the worlds history education courses, and one of the most recognizable names in history. You know some other recognizable names in history
    Attila the Hun
    The great khan
    Charles Manson
    Jeffery Dahmer

Sure there are also people who are spoken about because they aren't actually terrible people but the opposite, however when they are spoken about it is generally in a manner that shows them positively, or at least can be constructed that way

All the stuff everyone here has had to show about hizzy paints him as a spoiled brat who's only important in kaw and in real life because his daddy paid for him to be. It shows him in a bad light, arrogant, disrespectful, and bad at fighting. He calls out these people, accuses players and devs of being of a lower status then him, and the result is he gets called out. You follow him for whatever reasons you follow him, but defending him on the basis that "all these things being said about him prove his character" is not a defense. It is you helping to attack him, proving the point of those who did so before, all while dragging yourself down as we'll. now why don't you stop acting like little spoiled rich kids and show up in our news feeds, heck even if it's a own spy action I me besides a scout I'll just pretend it was you

17. Couldn't be bothered to read all that
    This is a game lol u all taking too seriously  comparing hizzy to Adolf 

18. Don't hate on the people that hit u or threatened you hate on the friends that stabbed U in the back

19. But if they bonded over playing video games, such as CoD or Halo? Would there be a difference? My real father and I have pretty much 2 things in common. Sci-Fi and video games. We watch Sci-Fi all the time. And we used to play a lot of video games together. Sonic. Animal crossing. Yogioh (ps2 game). Pokemon on game boys. Who are you to judge how they spend time together doing something that they both enjoy?

20. Stalin killed 5x more people