WE ARE ALL IN GRAVE DANGER

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GuardianAngel, Apr 8, 2015.

1. AAH is dead (has been for a while), LWP is delusional (I look forward to seeing you build complete), and the premiss that people should be afraid of "retired" nobodies is laughable.

Better luck next time.

#ToughTalkingPhoneAppAwardNominee

2. #65tin2weeksWhenMaxNobIs1taDay

3. 8/8 gr8 story touched my heart

4. Its no longer 1t/day with new lands out right? :D

5. If you're going to take my art, and post it on your clan page, at least give me credit @ SkullCrushers.

Here's a ql for you: "The Strippers Club"

Silly of you to think no one would notice. As I am the artist who created it . Kthxbai

6. I am the almighty

7. im ready bro

8. #nosupport

9. Omega, Save me 

10. I told you if i still played this game i would, i have every reason not to play.

1. College student, so no time.
    2. Devs false witnessed and banned my dad's $3000 LB account because kotfe complained that he was in pin during shard event and smaxking your clan. (I think b/n him and i we made almost every hansel in kotfe drop to pure spy so you couldn't take inc)
    Ontop of that i believe KOTFE and LR complained because he was winning hits on accounts significantly bigger, and thus making more shards. (You dumbasses, of course he is winning hits he is a top 100).

I also don't like the section in the TOU which says that devs can ban accounts with or without reason, whether you broke the TOU or not.

All in all i don't spend money and consume products of corrupt idiots.

11. I'm just going to use you as an example; Everyone really should use common sense and get all the facts straight before making such bold posts. Common sense should have been used when reading a Kotfe players post on a thread, Crazy, we all know that kotfe twist the truth and put words in other people's mouth. Clearly you are ingorant.

12. My thoughts exactly.

13. I see no point in beating all the dead horses left in this game, i've said what i have had to say on this thread, i'm flattered that yet again, another thread was made about me (even when i'm retired)- so thank you Omega.

-Hizzy️

14. My post has nothing to do with kotfe.
    AAH is dead.
    You will NEVER be build complete.
    If you are "retired" you wouldn't be playing or posting in forums.

Thank you for trying.

15. I wish I could build complete in 2 weeks 

16. Awww poor thing.

Pd.- maybe they hate on u cuz ur a snitch and a loser

17. If I could turn water into wine id be drunk all day, but I cant, so I wont lol like I said to you 4 days ago, youre a moron, jog on

18. Do you lurk every thread waiting for frog  to post, man u a die hard fan

19. If only the tree had said yes  all this could of been avoided 

20. I farmed him ^ :lol: